08. the fight

"MILLIE!!"

"Bobby!!"

"Brown!!"

A loud voice echoed throughout the hallway, and she saw her redhead sister running towards her at top speed.

"What the?? Why are you running? What's wrong?" she asked her sister, raising her eyebrows. While Sadie was still catching her breath, Millie patiently tapped her foot on the floor, waiting for her sister to spit it out already, but got disappointed when the redhead opened her locker instead.

The redhead grabbed her bottle of water and finished it in just a blink, then arranged her look. Millie looked at Sadie with a disappointed stare, while her sister just shrugged innocently.

"What? I need to be ready," Sadie said, looking back at her sister.

"Okay... Okay... Please don't freak out... So... There's been rumors... No, scratch that, it's actually true... They found out about us... Living with the Wolfhards, who are our enemies," Sadie finished, her breathing steadying.

"What?!" Millie exclaimed.

"How?!"

"Wow, Mills, your voice is really quiet and I'm not even done yet," Sadie said, rolling her eyes at the brunette.

"Thank you... Okay, continue," Millie said as she continued grabbing her books.

"Okay... So... One of our classmates took a picture of us at Burger King..." Sadie explained but stopped midway, hesitating to continue.

"And?" Millie questioned, facing Sadie.

"And... They followed us... To the house," Sadie continued.

The brunette was shocked and was about to say something when they heard their sisters' voices coming their way, calling them by their names.

"Have you heard about the rumors?" Grace questioned.

"They found out!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Bloody hell! How?" Lilia cursed.

"We know," Millie and Sadie said in unison, shutting their locker together before facing their sisters.

Grace asked, "How did they find out?"

Maddie replied, clutching her book tightly, her temper simmering beneath the surface, "They took a picture of us in the mall and followed us to the house."

"It's really creeping me out, the fact that someone followed us and we didn't even notice," Lilia added, leaning on her locker beside Maddie's.

The girls nodded in agreement as they walked down the hallway toward their last class, which they all had together.

One thing you don't know about the girls is that each of them is very private. Even though Tom and Natalie are successful actors, Millie, Sadie, Johnny, Joe, and Charlie aren't exposed as their children. Now everybody knows where they live, which is a lot to take in.

Tom and Natalie are very protective of them; they don't want them to be pressured to act just because their parents are actors. They want their children to have as normal a life as possible, so they lived a normal life, indeed.

Well... Until now...

Even if they're popular at school, they've maintained their private lives; none of their classmates knew where they lived, until now, unfortunately.

As they walked through the hallway, they felt the burning gazes of their classmates, the whispers, and that's one of the reasons they prefer to have a private life. They're not used to being the center of attention.