Chapter 25 (Thank you, baby.)

Louis’s P.O.V.

During the whole plane ride I couldn’t take El’s face out of my mind. She was so unhappy. When I reached home I noticed that Harry wasn’t home. I directly went to my room and decided to rest for a while. I kept my bags, took a shower and hopped onto the bed.

I woke up with an obnoxious voice which I recognized was Harry’s. I quickly went out and saw him jumping on the bed watching the television.

“Hazza… Stop fucking yelling! My ears are busting!” I yelled at him and he stopped and looked at me with wide eyes.

“Lou! You’re back?!” he questioned.

“Yeah. I had called you like hundreds of times that I’ll be coming today,” I replied.

“Oh sorry! I was clubbing,” he said and ran towards me.

“I missed you, bro!” he exclaimed.

“Me, too,” I said.

“How’s El?” he asked.

“She’s fine. Just upset that we’re apart,” I said sadly.

“Ohh,” is all what he said.

“Okay.. So, any news from the management?” I asked.

“Yes. Well, we’re gonna have a small tour for two weeks and it starts in three days,” he said.

“Okay,” I said.

“Are you okay, mate?” he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I lied and my phone went off.

“I’ve gotta take this,” I said and excused myself.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hi, Lou. How are ya?” El boomed.

“I’m fine, El. You?” I asked.

“I’m good. You didn’t call!” she complained.

“Oh sorry! I was tired and I slept,” I replied.

“That’s okay.. So.. What’s up? How’s Harry?” she asked.

“He’s good. I’m missing you!” I exclaimed.

“I’m missing you, too, Lou,” she said.

“I’ve got a two weeks tour which starts in three days,” I said.

“Oh.. I wish you luck, babe,” she said and I smile.

“Thank you, baby. I love you,” I said.

“I love you, too,” she said and hung up.

***Three Days Later***

Today we’ll be leaving for our tour. These days were really horrible. I called El more that what feels like fifty times. I skyped her twice and spoke to her parents. Yesterday I told my mother that I’d got El back and she was really happy for me. She told me that I should bring El soon to visit her. El had informed me that her UNI examinations are about to start due to which she cannot talk for a long time.

We had started our tour and most of my fans asked me about El which I ignored.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.

I had to lie to Lou that I’m starting with my examinations. But, I cannot live with this guilt. I can’t lie to him about this. I can’t break his trust. I cannot! I don’t know what to do so, I just sit in my room with my head in hands and cry. I don’t know how Louis will react to this.

Hey, guys! So, what do you think is El’s secret? I hope you all are enjoying my story. Please Vote and Comment.