Chapter 36 (Roses)

Louis P.O.V
I woke up to a beautiful face in my arms. She looked flawless without make up. I wonder why she even put it on. It took me a few seconds to realise that I've been staring at her and she is smirking at me.
"Good morning, love," I chuckled shaking my head.
"Good morning," she smiled and I kissed her nose.
"I can't believe you wrote a sing about me," she said.
"I love you, El. Remember that. You know I'd never leave you," I promised again earning a deep kiss from her. She knew my plans as I pushed my hands up her tank top and she wiggles out of my arms running to the bathroom. I followed her, but she had already locked the door.
"Nice. Very mature," I said. I could practically imagine her giggling all the time.
When she came out wearing a bath coat she suggested me to take a quick shower. I obliged and had a good short shower and got into a white shirt and black jeans.
"Hey, Lou? What are your plans for the evening?" She asked pulling up her jeans.
"Nothing much, El. I just have a management meeting in about two hours. Are you up to something?" I wiggled my eyebrows in a naughty way and she swat my arm.
"I was wondering if you would want to meet my family," she said sitting in front of me on the bed.
"Really?" I asked, shocked.
"Yes. I mean, only if it's okay with you," she added.
"Yes, of course it's okay with me, baby," I said taking her hands in mine.
"Okay, I'll tell mum you'll be coming there by?" She questioned.
"Seven?" I smiled.
"Seven," she agreed, kissing me.
We both made our way in Harry's and my apartment where everyone was present already.
"Turned up, already? I thought you'd have quite a honeymoon," Niall teased.
"Oh, shut up, Ni," Eleanor hide her face in me.
"Stop teasing my best friend," Harry walked towards us. El thought he was gonna hug her, but he smirked and hugged me instead earning a glare from El.
"And, I thought you were my friend first," she growled.
"Of course. You are, El. Just teasing," he smiled and hugged her tight.
"Well, we all should get going for we have a meeting. You girls should stay up here. We'll be back in two hours," Liam explained.

Eleanor's P.O.V
We three girls nodded, understanding.
When the boys finally left, we girls decided to watch some movies as we know they agent gonna be back any time soon. I made popcorn and Perrie helped with milkshakes. Danielle picked a movie and we all propped on the couch with our milkshakes and popcorn.
"We're home!" Harry yelled throwing the keys on the table aside.
"Shush! She's just fallen asleep," I tell him looking at Perrie.
"I'll take her to the guest room, then," Zayn nodded.
"Sophia and I are leaving, guys" Liam said and they hugged us good-byes.
"Would you like some movie, Niall?" Harry chuckled looking between Louis and I.
"Sure," he said and Harry mouthed Louis a "have fun" which I clearly saw.
"Hello, baby," Lou grabbed a hold of me as soon as Harry's room door shut.
"I missed you," I said hugging him.
"I missed you, too," he said making me look up at him.
"Let's go get some sleep, yeah?" He smiled and I nodded.
We both went to his room and cuddled for a while until both fell asleep.
"I'll see you at seven. - El .x " I left a note on his side table assuming he'd find out. He looked too tired to be woken up. I decided to just leave him a note and take a cab home.
My mom was here in London at my Dad's new apartment. I hope dad doesn't mind Louis. I had texted mom about Lou's dinner with us. It'll be seven in three hours so I'd just go help mom with some stuff.
"That'll be him," I said with a huge grin on my face as the bell went off.
"Hello, beautiful," he smiled with a tux on and roses in his hand.

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry for not updating this story since a long time. Well, thanks for so many votes and comments. I love you all!
Keep Voting and Commenting for sooner updates.