Chapter 23 (He can get anyone he wants)

Louis’s P.O.V.

“Welcome, Lou,” El said and I stepped into her house. I went inside and saw Eleanor’s parents sitting on the couch.

“Hello, son,” his father stood up.

“Hello, sir,” I shook my hands with his.

“Hello, ma’am,” I said to El’s mother.

“Hello,” she smiled.

“Please have a seat,” his father said and I sat between him and El. Man this is so damn awkward.

“So, Louis. Why do you like my daughter?” Mr. Calder asked.

“Sir, she’s just perfect. I like the way she cares for everyone. She’s beautiful no doubt. There’s not many reason that I like her. I just love her and I know she loves me, too,” I breathe.

“Oh,” is all what he replied. The rest of the hour went in talking about the band and something about El. Then her mother said that the dinner was ready. I sat next to El and her parents across us. While I was eating my food I felt Eleanor’s leg on mine. She was moving it softly. I tried to make her stop but she didn’t. I looked at her and she was smirking. After a while she stopped doing it and I thanked god. When the dinner was over Eleanor’s parents wanted to talk in private so they went to their room.

“I don’t think that they like me!” I frowned and El played with my hair. I was sitting on the chair and she stood between my legs.

“No, Lou. They don’t like you,” she said.

“See.. You’re agreeing!” I said frowning more.

“Oh my god, Lou. They love you!” she said and I smiled.

I quickly stood up and put my hands on her waist and made her sit on the kitchen counter and I stood between her legs.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you,” I replied and kissed her passionately.

“El, I wanna use the washroom,” I said pulling back.

“Why? Because of my stunt under the table?” she smirked and I laughed.

“It’s upstairs on the right,” she guided me.

“When I left the washroom I heard El’s parents speaking.

“What if he wants to use our daughter? Come on John. He’s such a famous person. Why on earth will he want our El when he can have anyone else?!” she questioned him.

“Oh dear. I don’t think he’s such kind of a boy. He loves our daughter,” Mr. Calder replied, politely.

“Mr. Calder, Mrs. Calder. Can I come in?” I said standing at the door.

“Sure,” Mr. Calder said.

“I just wanted to say that I really do love your daughter. I love her with all my heart. She just perfect. I would never think of cheating on her or using her. Please trust me. I love her,” I breathed with my hands in my pocket.

“See?” Mr. Calder turned to Mrs. Calder.

“Okay. Please don’t break her heart. She’s fragile,” she said to me.

“I won’t,” I promised her and hugged her.

“I’ll be out,” I said and went out.”

On reaching the door I saw El standing with her cheeks wet. She’s been crying?!

“Hey, what’s wrong?!” I asked cupping her face in my hands.

“I love you!” she exclaimed hugging me deliberately.

“I love you, too, El. So much!” I replied in her hair.

“Hey, but what happened. Why were you crying?” I asked pulling back.

“I.. I heard you and my parents,” she said.

“Ohh,” I replied.

“Yeah. They shouldn’t have distrusted you!” she said.

“Hey, no! Its okay, El. They care,” I made her understand and she nodded.

The rest of the day went talking to her parents and then I asked Eleanor to join me to the park and she agreed. We went to my car and rode off to the park. I put one of my hands on her thigh and caressed it. She didn’t mind. Instead she smiled. When we reached the park it was pitch dark. I took her hand and we walked around. We kept quiet and then I suggested about going to the beach and she squealed, “Oh my god. Can you read my mind or something?”

I chuckled and we went to the beach. When we reached there I picked up El and spun here around. She kept laughing. She looks so beautiful. When I put her back on her legs she tip toes and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately and then we pulled back after a few seconds.

“I love you,” I said lovingly.

“I love you,” she replied and pecked my lips again.

“It’s getting late. We should go,” she said.

“Uhh.. No. I’m enjoying,” I frowned.

“Okay, but only a few minutes,” she said and I smiled.

We decided to sit down. I put my arm around El’s waist and she rested her’s in her lap. She put her head perfectly on my heart. As if she wants to listen to my heart-beat which is only for her. I love her. I wish this moment freezes.

Hey, guys! I’m so so so so Sorry! I’m really sorry for updating this late. I will make it up to you, I promise. I am really busy. Hope you understand. Please Vote and Comment.