Chapter 13 (Decision)

Louis’s P.O.V.

As soon as my lips touched Eleanor’s sparks flew through my body. I closed my eyes and she put her hands around my neck to deepen the kiss. When I realized what I was doing I jerked away and rushed to the room. I sat in the corner of the bed and put my head in my hands.

“What did I just do? Eleanor is going to hate me forever. I don’t deserve a girl like her.” I said to myself.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.

When Louis jerked away I felt like he betrayed me. He would have kissed me just to make fun of me. I felt a tear roll down my eyes and Harry rushed towards me.

“Hey, El. It’s okay. It’s okay.”

I rested my head on his chest and sobbed. I then told him that I needed a little time alone. He protested for a little but then agreed, eventually. I left the apartment and roamed around the streets. I then caught a glimpse of a person. He was following me but, I didn’t care. I kept walking and crying. The person came closer and closer. He tried to catch my wrist but I jerked away and started running.

“Hey!” someone called from my back. I didn’t care and kept running. I ran until I reached a silent place. It was too quite. I heard footsteps behind me and I slowly turned. It was the same person. Suddenly he pushed me to the wall. I tried to kick him but, I failed.

“Hey, what the fuck do you think you are doing?” someone yelled. The person turned and I thought it was right time. I kicked him in his manhood and ran. I didn’t care to say thanks to the other person. I knew it was Louis. I was so mad at him that I didn’t want to confront him now. When I slowed down someone caught my wrist. I turned to see, Louis.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked.

“Why do you care?” I said and turned around.

“Hey, El. Stop! Please, I’m sorry. Forgive me.” He said and followed me.

“I don’t care, Louis. I thought you had feelings for me but I can clearly see that you don’t. I hate myself for telling you to kiss me.” I said, sadly.

“El, don’t say like that,” he coaxed.

“Then what should I say, Louis? You want to use me? You want to steal my virginity? I’m sorry but you can never have me. Never! I said and ran and went to the apartment. I saw Perrie and Dani sitting on the couch. They looked worried.

“Eleanor! Thank god you’re back. We were so worried! Are you okay?” they asked.

“Yeah, I’m totally fine. Sorry for bothering you guys. You didn’t have to worry.” I said.

“Hey, what? We are friends, El. We care!” Perrie exclaimed.

“Okay, sorry,” I apologized.

“Hey, El. Lou will come around,” Dani said when I was going to my room.

“Like I care,” I said and went to my room. I couldn’t take this. I wanted to see my best friend. I have to talk to her. I cannot live her like this. I can’t let Louis torture me like this. I decided to leave this place as soon as possible. I opened my laptop and checked for the earliest flight to Manchester. I got one of 2:45 a.m. I booked my ticket and went and took a shower. I packed my things and glanced at the clock. I just had 45 minutes. I carried my bag down-stairs carefully so, I didn’t wake anyone up. I left a note to Perrie and Dani. I went to Harry’s room and saw him and Niall sleeping soundly. I went and played with his curls. I felt a tear roll down my cheeks. I kissed his forehead and left the room. After reaching the door I glanced at the apartment and thought of the memories I would carry from this place. I left the apartment and hired a cab. I went to the air-port.

“Flight 27690 to Manchester is now to aboard.” The robotic voice said.

“I went inside the plane and took my seat. My head was forcing me to go whereas my heart told me to stay. But, for this time I decided to listen to the head!

Danielle’s P.O.V.

I woke up in Liam’s arms. I glanced at him. He looked so cute while sleeping. I pecked his lips and went to the kitchen. I started to cook until I found a note.

Note:

Dear, Danielle and Perrie.

I’m sorry I had to leave. I couldn’t live here now. It was too hard to live with someone whom you have feelings for but that someone doesn’t care. I’m really sorry. You two are really good friends. I enjoyed your company. Now, Harry. I’m really sorry. Please don’t be mad at me. I’ll call you as soon as I land, I promise. I love you, Harry.

Love, Eleanor.

Reading that letter made me go into a shock until Perrie came and asked, “Hey, everything alright?”

I handed her the letter and she read it.

“Harry!” I yelled.

“Liam, Zayn! Everyone come out!” I yelled again.

Liam quickly rushed out.

“What happened, babe?” he asked. Perrie handed him the letter and he read it. He gave it to Zayn and he read it, too. Everyone was in deep shock. Last one to come was Harry.

“What’s wrong?” he asked rubbing his eyes.

“Here, read this.” Niall handed the letter to Harry.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“Just read” I said, frustrated.

After reading Harry was tearing up and angry at the same time.

“Louis!” he yelled, angrily.

“Louis, get down here!” he shouted more loudly.

“What’s wrong, Haz? Why are you yelling this early?” he asked.

“Read this,” he said and handed him the letter. After reading Louis said, “I’m sorry, man.”

“What? Are you crazy. You’re sorry? You’re sorry?” he raised his voice.

Harry stepped towards Louis angrily but thankfully Niall stepped between them and stopped Harry from doing something he would regret.

“Hey, man. It’s okay. She’ll come around,” Niall explained.

“She’ll come around? She’s my best friend, Niall. She might not be precious to you Louis but to me she’s very very precious. You don’t care but, I do! This is all happening because of you!” he raised his voice again.

“Harry, I care for her!” Louis shouted, angrily.

“Oh really? If you cared you wouldn’t be a coward last night. You would’ve committed your feelings for her!” he said and went to his room slamming the door on our face.

Hey, guys! I’m hoping you all are enjoying. Give me your reviews by commenting. Please Vote and Comment.