Chapter 15

I decided to FINALLY introduce the couples in this story (so far) basically the next few chapters are sex scenes so beware and if you under 16 get yo ass of this chapter....I say it with love even thou I know y'all gon listen Just saying I WARNED YOU😘😘😘

"Reginae, what the hell are you doing?" Coco rubbing her baby bump as she watch Reginae pace back and forth in the room.

"I'm looking for something Coco."

"Something like what?"Coco said as she raised her head and cocked a suspicious eyebrow

"Something sharp. By any chance would you have a nail file or razor?"

"Um, no."

"Shit." Reginae said as she ran full speed into the wall, making sure her knee made contact with the hard stone. Pain shot through her leg as her ankle folded sideways and she fell.

"Reginae, what the fuck?" Coco said standing up.

"Ow," Reginae grimaced in pain, holding the scarred and bleeding knee, "HELP...I NEED HELP." She screamed to the top of her lungs.

"What's going on?" Officer Simmons said as he looked through the window.

"Nae is hurt Diggy."

Diggy took out his keys and opened the door. "Ms. Carter?"

He walked over and helped her stood up, "I hurt my knee Diggy. I need to go see the doctor."

"How did you do that?"

"Look, that's not important. I need medical attention."

"Alright Cymphonique," The Big Show said as he opened the door to the meeting area, "You got 30 minutes."

"Ight fat man," Cy said nodding at Show.

Too many people were crowded into the tiny room. The noise was too loud for her taste. People were talking and were very animated, they were either very happy to see loved ones or they were having a drag out fight about unresolved issues. Everyone was too busy minding their own business to bother each other.

Cy scanned the room for her husband. Amongst the sea of strangers she saw a familiar face. She ran to him and they hugged for a very long time. They cried and hugged and cried some more as they sat down across from each other.

"Trey, I'm so happy to see you. I've missed you so much." (YES TREY AS IN TREY SONGZ)

"I know, I missed you too. I'm sorry for not coming sooner."

She reached across the table and grabbed his hands, their fingers entwining together in an intimate gesture. "As long as you came mon amour."

"I know you'll be mad, but I have to tell you...Flake ran away."

"What?" Cy gasped, "How did you let him run away?"

"I installed a dog door so I wouldn't have to get up and take him out every time he had to piss or shit and I guess he went out one night and never came back in. I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay," she laughed, "he's already 50 in dog years so by the time I get out of here he'll probably be dead anyway."

"Oh, how could I forget," he said pulling out his iPhone and sliding it to her.

She looked at the phone and gasped. A fresh set of tears escaped her eyes as she stared at their daughter Chanel, "She's so beautiful."

"Yeah, she looks just like you. It's hard to look at her sometimes."

"You have to send me print outs of these" she said as she thumbed through the gallery, "When will I be able to meet her?"

"In 4 years," he whispered harshly.

"What?" she said slamming the phone down on the table.

"You didn't think that I would bring our daughter into a prison did you?" He said raising his voice loud enough to draw attention from the couple beside them.

"But I've already missed the first year of her life. I don't want to wait 4 years to see my baby. She was only 3 months old when I went away she doesn't know I exist and won't know who I am when I get out."

"She knows you exist. I show her pictures and tell her about you everyday Cy."

"But it's not the same. I want to see my Baby Trey." She cried.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you pointed a gun in the bank teller's face." Trey said through clinched teeth.

"Really....we needed the money and your ass wasn't trying to get no job."

"You know good and damn well I was looking EVERY DAMN DAY. plus you had a lil 9 to 10 job at wendy's. We would've gotten by."

"That's the thing Trey. We had enough to get us by. I didn't want my baby to have enough to get by. I know it was wrong but I did it so she could have a better life."

"You did it for her," he said standing up, "that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life. She's going to have to go 4 more years without her mother, that's not the better life I envisioned for her."

The revulsion on his face broke her heart. He started to walk away so she grabbed his arm, and with tears running down her cheeks said, "Please baby sit back down."

"Why?" He snapped, suddenly angry at her as he jerked his arm away. "I have nothing else to say to you. Don't hold your breath waiting on my next visit because it's going to be awhile."

****OKKKKKK so I wasn't really into sex scenes right now but I did introduce you to one couple and a new guy diggy. Next chapter I promise will be a sex scene with who I don't know.

Comment and Review