Chapter 6

IM BACCCCCKKKKK!!! Thank you everybody who has been reading my stories. Now that I'm out of school expect BIG SURPRISES AND BRAND NEW STORIES.Anyway On with the story

"I wish I could wear my ring." Bree said as she twirled Jacob's wedding band, rubbing the warm circle of gold with her thumb.

"You could if you wanted too." His face remained peaceful, his soft brown eyes glowing in the dimly lit room.

She sighed and stroked the side of his face, "I know but if I pop up with a ring, and the huge rock you bought me no less, they'll have all kind of questions and I, I just don't want them to know about us. They might start treating me different and attribute my leadership role as something I got because of you even though that's not the case."

Jacob turned his face into her hand and pressed a kiss against her palm. "Just think in less than a year you can and we won't have to hide our marriage anymore."

Bree cupped his face and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "It's so strange to hear all the other girls fawn over how sexy my husband is."

"What can I say?" He shrugged, "They have good taste. How's your cellmate settling in?"

"I think she's doing okay. I'm going to take her under my wing."

"Poor girl. I read her case. There is no way she did that. She seems so innocent."

"She's very innocent indeed....if you know what I'm saying. By the way, is Langston here today?"

"Nope, he had some family shit to take care of at home."

"Good."

*Ok I know its short AS HELL.......BUT I had writers block with this one. Don't worry I'm updating at least three chapters tonight.*