Real life (133)

*Content warning*

Justin's POV

She's engaged. The girl that I called mine only a year ago. Why did I cheat on her? I could've been the man the gets to call her mine forever.I wish I can turn back time and fix all of this bullshit I started. I really loved her... and now, she loves someone else. I don't know what to do. My life is a mess, I look like a mess, I've been to the hospital every month from my anxiety, my family won't talk to me because they're so ashamed and every night I've been crying myself to sleep. I can't go on like this. I need to get her out of my head. I need to feel human again but I can't because without her I'm nothing. I'm the same asshole who eggs his neighbors house and cheats on his loving girlfriend. I miss her so much. Her hair, her skin, her lips, her voice, her smile, the way my heart fluttered when she laid close to me, her smile..,, I just miss her. I need to hear her voice again... even if it's the last thing I do. After I contemplate for a few minutes I pick up the phone and click on her name and listen to it ring.

Ariana POV

I unwrap my legs from around Dylan and unconnected our lips as I hear my phone ring. " babe I'll be right back. I gotta answer this" I said as I crawled out of our bed. " ok but don't be too long" he said with a slight laugh. I giggle and walk out onto the balcony.

Ariana: hello?

Justin: a-Ariana is that really yo-

Ariana: Justin what is it now

Justin: Ariana listen I miss you like crazy and my entire life is falling apart without you. I really need to see you

Ariana: Justin I'm engaged to a man that respects me. I don't need you

Justin: listen to me! I know somewhere deep in your heart you still have the same feeling for me you had when we were together. I know you still hope the that could've been me wal-

Ariana: *starts to cry* Listen justin. I'm not yours. I will never be yours. My heart belongs to Dylan. That's why I said yes. I've been trying to move on but you have made it so fucking difficult. And don't you even fucking dare telling me how I feel because you obviously didn't care if you would go have sex with some random woman while I stayed at your house for hours waiting for you to get home. I was worried fucking sick when you didn't come back only to find you smelling like some cheap perfume from another woman! You have to move on justin you are not my boyfriend anymore!

Justin: you're going to put all this shit on me? Look who ended up with another man in less than 3 months and is already engaged.

Ariana: Justin please stop. I'm sorry that I'm trying to stay happy. I hope somewhere deep in your heart that you can also find another person to share your life with.

Justin: ariana the thing is I tried. I tried soooo fucking hard but all I ever see is you. You're stuck in my fucking head and it's driving me insane. I needed you and I know I should've said something sooner because now it's way too late. I'm sorry.

Ariana: Justin I really have to go

Justin: please... not yet

Ariana: you had a whole year to do this and you wait till I'm fucking engaged.

Ariana ended call
*Warning*
I look at my reflection in the glass so I can wipe away my tears. Was he right? Do I wish that he was the one? I quickly shake the thought out of my head and walk inside to Dylan. "Who were you talking to?" He asked. "Just an old friend" I sat back. He nods and traces his hand down my tiny body. My spine shivers as I get closer to him. His body is warm and muscular. It's perfect. I swung my legs on either side of him and start kissing his soft lips as my hands wrap around his neck and upper abs and back. I feel his smile on my lips as he slides his hands down my back and slid off whatever i had left on. I did the same to him. Once we were done we switched positions. At first he buried his face into my check as I squeezed his back. We continued until his body intertwined with mine. Once our lips connect I close my eyes and let him take full control.

Justin's POV

I collapsed into my bed and started to drown myself in tears. That could've been me. It really could've been me. I blew it big this time. I cried for hours on end before I finally stopped. I went on my phone and saw that Ariana was at the restaurant that was down the street from me. That's it! I'll meet her there tonight so I can talk to her. I get out of bed and call my assistant to come do my hair while I shave and change into my tux. Just in time she comes and fixes my knotted long uncut hair and turns it into the hair I previously had. It felt good getting to be myself again. When she finished I drowned myself in cologne and decided to walk since it was so close. Once I got there I pushed past all of the paparazzis that were now photographing me. Even though I cleaned myself up I still have the same broken face. Broken enough to make a headline. Once I manage to shoo them all away I put my head against the window to see inside. After about ten seconds I finally saw her. She was stunning as hell. Perfect I might say. I could see her talking but the waiter was in my way from seeing who was until I finally saw it... or should I say him. It was Dylan. Instantly my heart shatters they looked so happy. She really didn't need me. In eyes fog up as I walk towards to calm street and don't even bother to look for cars. Before I could completely walk across the street I see two bright headlights coming at me fast and everything goes black.

Hope everyone is enjoying this book! See I told you guys the updates are worth the wait! I will try to be as active as I can now that school is out.