Zayn(101)

@zayn- since the 9 months are almost completely over I thought it would be a good time talk about this experience. In the beginning I had no idea how much of a commitment I have made to these two girls but I couldn't be happier with my decision. Yes, I have been nervous, scared, and worried that I wouldn't be good enough to be a boyfriend let alone a father but even though this is the biggest risk I've ever taken it is going to become my entire life. All my life I always wanted a beautiful girlfriend and a kid and I'm so blessed that my prayers have been answered. I pray to god that I am a good boyfriend and an even better father but most importantly give these two girls everything and show them how much they mean to me and show them how amazing they are everyday. As we go into the delivery I will be nervous but I am going to push all of my worries and nervousness away and be her rock, alongside her coach, Ariana. (who is an angel and has been so supportive this whole time) I'm so proud of my incredible girlfriend Selena for being so strong throughout this entire thing and showing me what love really is. I love you and I'm so ready to see what the future brings!

————————
Comments

@selenagomez- bby💕 now you got me crying!! I love you so much and you will be an amazing father to our baby girl.

@arianagrande- zayn!!! I'm so excited! We're gonna be on duty any day now!! Ya ready?!

@justinbieber- wish you two the best of luck as you prepare your journey as parents

@demilovato- I'm so happy for you two! Sending love and prayers❤️❤️

@zayn- @arianagrande as ready as I'll ever b😂😅

————————-
8,937,816 likes