Real life(128)

Ariana's POV

It's been a whole year since I've talked to Justin. About 7 months ago I started dating Dylan and honestly he's an amazing person but, I still miss him. I miss his soft baby face, his perfect eyes, his blonde hair. I still have that same feeling when I look at him and I know that no matter how hard I try, I can never deny the fact that he's the one. I mean, i love Dylan to pieces and he's the perfect boyfriend for sure but, he's just not Justin. I can never replace him even though I know he's not good for me. I pick up my phone to call him but it goes right to his voicemail so I hang up. Maybe this is a sign that Dylan is the man I need.

Dylan's POV

Seven months passed since I met the most perfect person in the universe. Everything about her is just so... wow. There's just something about her that I can't lose. I love her and I think she's the one. My eyes jolt left as my beautiful girlfriend enters the room. Her brown hair dances as she gets closer. I can't believe anyone would cheat on her. She deserved better then Justin and that's what I'm giving her. Tonight I planned to go to the place we first met. The overlook.

*1 hour later*

I slide open the car door so she can climb out safely with her blindfold as I escort her to my display of rose petals and candles. I'm ready for this. I slide down onto one knee and pull out the box with the ring. Here goes nothing. "Y-you can take off the blindfold" I say nervously. "Okeyyy" she says smiling. The blindfold slips from her soft hands and onto the grass. Her hands shoot up to her face and her bright hazel eyes become blurry with tears. " Ariana, I have been in love with you since the day I laid eyes on you. You changed my life and I couldn't be happier. Ariana Grande Butera, will you marry me?" Her hair covers her face and my heart pounds with no sign of stopping.

Ariana's POV

Will you marry me? Oh my GOD. My body freezes as Dylan shoots me his classic soft smile. Part of me misses Justin but he doesn't deserve me. If he cared me wouldn't have cheated. I stop thinking about him and focus on the moment. I nod my head up and down fast. "Yes yes YES" I shout as I wait for him to slide the ring onto my finger. He stands up and collides his lips with mine. My cheeks heat up as he slides his hand down my back. I slide my tiny hand through his short black hair and I feel his smile form on my lips.

Dylan's POV

Mine. She's mine. My heart flutters as her lips collide with mine. Her lips taste like strawberries and her hair smells like flowers. I slide my hand down her back as we keep going. She throws her soft hand into my hair which makes me go wild. "I love you freaking much Ariana" I say breaking away from the kids quickly. She smirks at me and giggles "I love you too Dylan, I love you too"