"You wanted to know right that whether I love you or not ? I always loved you Nancy. You were my first friend. I loved my friend so much that I never wanted to break her heart. Even though I knew I was breaking your heart, I knew I was hurting you I never wanted to let you go away hurt. I'm sorry for all the wrong and ugly things I said. Saying sorry is not really enough for my deeds. But I assure you I'll make sure that your culprits are paid a cruel death. I'll make sure that the two souls with you trust their dad enough and their murderers will be hanged to death. And it's my promise best friend" I said as I stared the uneven mud in front of me.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and I turned back. Mr. Lawrance had tears in his eyes. He patted my cheeks and smiled.

"She loved you so much..she always talked about you" He whispered making me feel more guilty for giving her false hopes.

"I was such a bad dad. Whenever she needed me I was never there with her. She lost her mom at very young age. She felt so alone while I drowned myself in my work. She always wanted love from everyone who was kind toward her." He said looking at her grave.

I never knew Nancy was like that. I felt more burdened when he said she was so lonely and just expected love from everyone. Her words played through my mind.

Expect ? Alex I love you.

Tell me you love me too Alex. I want us to progress.

I am pregnant.

Don't marry her Alex. I promise I'll fulfill your every need either in bed or outside the bedroom. Alex listen to me babe. I'm your only girlfriend.

We are going.

Babies...There are two.

I had to be the one at her place. Why I made her suffer so much ? I couldn't save her.

"And then one day she came home crying horribly and told me that she loved you so much and you rejected her. I tried to stop her but she had one thing fixed in her mind that someday you'll understand her love." He continued with his glittering eyes as he recalled his daughters memories. For every father his daughter is a princess and he lost her. I knew my pain was nominal in front of his pain.

"She was pregnant and you left her to marry another girl just for a bloody deal." He gritted his teeth and wiped his tears and walked away leaning me all alone.

I kept staring at her grave for so long as I felt three angels got their wings and flied toward heaven where everyone was waiting in anticipation for them. I closed my eyes and bowed praying for my deceased loved ones.

"Go home. Isabella must be waiting." Nancy smiled and I abruptly opened my eyes. I looked everywhere but she was not around. I smiled and looked upward. "May your soul rest in peace." I could feel her smiling somewhere.

I drove myself to home. I wanted to rush to my baby. I wanted to go into Isa's arms. I wanted her to comfort me. I wanted her to make me forget everything. I just wanted her to carress my face and unload the burden I was carrying.

As I entered the pad I saw Isa feeding Eric. Eric was crying and hugging her tight. He might be too scared after what he went through at such a tender age. I walked to her but she picked up Eric in her arms.

"Papa" He cried bringing tears in my eyes.

My very own son called me papa. I wanted to rush to him, hug him and shower him with all my love. He was mine. Mine. And I never knew it. I touched his palm but she snatched his hand away rejecting me again.

"Go to your room baby. I'm coming" She patted his back and put him down on floor.
"Eric" I looked at him with all the love in my eyes. He took a step toward me when Isa held his hand and took him in his room. I kept looking at her as she walked away from me. It seemed like I had lost her too. I had lost all the people who were there for me.

She came outside and looked at me directly in my eyes erasing the distance in between she came near me. I touched her face affectionatly.

"Isaa..." I smiled weakly looking at her beautiful innocent face. She jerked my hand and pushed me away.

"She died...because of you.." She yelled with anger evident on her expressionless face. I looked at her as she looked at me with disgust.

"You were the one.saying she was not having your babies...What would you say now ? Give explaination." She pushed me again as I tried to hold her hand.

"I'm sorry Isa.." I dropped on my knees wanting her to forgive me. Her tears fell on my cheek as she bitterly said "Go and sleep with innocent people so that they are punished for having your baby"

"Isa... I lost my friend. I lost my babies too. Please give me a second chance. I'll make things better." I held her hand as she pushed me away again and I like the most desperate creature in the whole world who was on the verge of loosing his one and only love begged her for her forgiveness.

"You don't deserve a single chance" She said bitterly reminding me how Nancy begged to me like this and I discarded her.

"You wanted time right ? That's what you had written in your original letter right ?" She asked and I nodded with tears in my eyes trying to hold her hand but she jerked it away again.

"Don't touch me Alex..You wanted time because you were unsure of you feelings. Fine you have time now..." She said and rushed to her room banging the door loud.

"Isa....please let me explain..." I trailed off when I saw she was not in sight.

*******TO BE CONTINUED********

DONT FORGET TO PUT YOUR VOTES AND COMMENT.

Hiiii beautiful ppl

How was the chapter all along ?? Did you like it ?? Do you think it is right to torture Alex ??

Reha