Reha's Note

The book's gonna start with a leap of 10 years.

Meet Eric Reynolds, Isabella's son. A handsome nine years old who is much intelligent at his age. He masters everything be it academics, sports or any cultural event, he is always on the top.

Meet Our naive, Isabella,A beautiful young lady at the age of twenty six and a fashion designor by profession

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Meet Our naive, Isabella,A beautiful young lady at the age of twenty six and a fashion designor by profession. She owns her boutique 'Zaric Fashions' in Manhatten. Gone are her eyeglasses and those baggy and shabby clothes. If you look at her you won't be able to make out that she could be this beautiful. Her son, Eric is her lifeline.

Meet Alex Cullen : Cold ! Ruthless ! Tyrant ! thats how billionaires are !
A young handsome arrogant beast who made it to top in the billionaire list at the age of twenty seven. He is hot like his temper. Girls throw themselves to him and he loves them.

Meet our sweet Aoran Collins : A handsome brat who took over his family bussiness, a good friend of Isabella who helps her through thick and thin. But there is more than this friendship, he has feeling for her but is scared to approch her as he thinks it might ruin their friendship.

Meet the lady who made out in her office, Nancy Lawrance : A top class model, with a porcelain face and killer figure. Men dream her and she is always out of their league as someone broke her heart nearly ten years ago when she used to handle her dad's Dance Academy at New York.

Meet Erin Williams : A beautiful and faithful friend of Isabella who never left her side after whatever she faced. They both graduated together in Fashion and Arts and opened their boutique in Manhatten. She loved her friend and always supported her decisions.

Gigi Hadid as Erin Williams

Vomments (Votes+Comments) Required 😔

 Yours {CULLEN #1}✔🔞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें