Chapter 37

Chapter 37

*Author's P.O.V*

"I think we've got the best room out of everyone." Louis states once he swipes open their room and is greeted with a peppermint scent.

"I think so too." Niall replies dryly as he walks in while tapping away on his phone.

"This can wait. I need you to live in the moment while we're here because this is a once in a lifetime thing." Louis responds while he snatches his phone then shoves it in his pocket.

"Well it's all your fault if Harry thinks that I'm dead or have been kidnapped." Niall says before going over to the bed and sitting his bag on top of it.

"He won't. He's probably tired from the sex you guys had." Louis replies, closing the door and locking it.

"Sorry that you had to hear that again. We try our best to be as quiet as possible but we get so caught up in the moment." Niall responds only to receive a shrug."Next time just bang on the door until we stop and I promise I won't be upset with you."

While he unpacks, Louis watches him with the biggest heart eyes. He bites his bottom lip when he sees his biceps flex slightly. He still doesn't understand how Harry is alright with this happening. If the roles were reversed and Niall was his boyfriend and he goes on the trip with Harry, he would make sure that he's going. There's so much that can happen on this trip. He guess that the green eye male will have to learn the hard way. With that, he goes over to the blonde and jumps on his back. His weight brings the both of onto the bed with the bag bouncing off of it. He rolls off of him then lays next to him. A laugh leaves his mouth when he's hit with a pillow. The pillow comes again for a second attack but he grabs it and throws it across the room.

"You really like attacking poor old innocent and defenseless me don't you?" Niall questions while playful glaring at him.

"I mean you give me no choice. Your head is always in the clouds, which sometimes makes me a little sad. When you're with me from now on, I want your full undivided attention." Louis answers, pointing at his eyes then at himself.

"Ok boss. I'll try to give this trip and you and your friends my undivided attention." Niall jokes while smiling at him but it's obvious that his mind is thinking about something very deeply.

"Are you and Harry okay?" Louis asks, hoping he can get something out of this.

"We're fantastic as far as I'm concerned. Why ask?" Niall responds, turning around so he's laying on his back instead.

"It's just I've noticed some changes from both of you and I just want to let you know that I'm here for you both." Louis explains and that gets Niall to sit up as he bites his bottom lip.

"Well if I'm being completely honest with you things aren't fantastic at the moment. For me that is. It could be completely different for him though. The communication between us is strangely lacking though. Like we talk to each other but we don't really sit down and talk about deep things or things that will be longevity. Harry also seems to have more goals set, which is absolutely terrific, than me and he wants to achieve them while adding on more and I feel as if he wants me on that same level but I can't bring myself to do that." Niall confesses, casting his eyes down to the floor."I hope I'm making sense because it feels like I'm not. I didn't mean to bring this all on you on what's suppose to be a fun trip for us."

He loves Harry with his whole heart but he can't help but to feel this way. The thought of them taking a break or breaking up over this pains him to his core. He knows that Harry means well but his own insecurities stop him fully understanding that. Of course he knows that relationships have some rocky parts. He just didn't expect to have it this early in the relationship. He hopes that Louis will stay something that ease his mind or give him some advice. There isn't much time for him to ponder this any longer since he is suddenly pull up from the bed. The force almost causes him to fall but he makes to catch himself. His swim trunks are thrown at him before he watch Louis search his own bag for something.

"I know exactly what you need to reassure you about everything." Louis states then texts his friends while a grin slowly creeps up on his lips.

Twenty five minutes later Niall is standing on top of a cliff on a small waterfall. His hands fidget with each other as he tries to calm his racing heart and his rapid breathing. The area is surrounded by trees and a bunch of animals. The area is hidden from the rest of the city so nobody can hear the loud music they are playing. Nobody could hear if they decided to do inappropriate things as well. There's huge doubt that that will ever happen. Louis' new friends sits on the ground with their feet in the water as they gulp down some beers. Louis is in the water waiting for the blonde to join him. This couldn't be any better for him. It's as if the world wants them to be together in the end. He leans back while cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Can you quit being a pussy and come down already! There's nothing down here that can hurt you!" Louis shouts, causing his friends to giggle."We aren't getting any younger!"

"I'm waiting for my adrenaline to kick in so just give me a minute will ya!" Niall yells and takes a few steps then running and landing in the water but he just so happens to hit Louis on the forehead.

"Oh my fuck. There is definitely going to be a knot there later on today." Louis whines out while holding his hand over the stinging area.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Let me kiss it better for you." Niall responds while reaching out for his head only to have his hands lightly swat away.

"Don't kiss it better with your ashy li-" Louis is cut off once their lips connect.

"Louis you didn't tell me that you guys were dating. We could have gave you some alone time." One of the females states with a wink while the rest of them wiggle their eyebrows.

"We aren't. It was a simply accident that should not be talked about anymore." Louis replies, motioning for them to zip it.

"Will it also be an accident when we walk in on you guys fucking?" One of the guys asks and Louis tries his best to not look bothered by that.

"I've had him already a long time ago. Wouldn't recommend again." Niall teases, causing the group to gasp dramatically.

"We'll see about that." Louis mumbles before disappearing underwater with a roll of his eyes.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.

Fuck Buddies (Narry Storan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara