Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*Author's P.O.V*

It's October now. Zayn and Harry had grew incredibly close with each other. They tend to subconsciously mimic one another. They may or may not have gotten three matching tattoos too. They have developed a habit that Niall would find hilarious which is they whisper in each others ear when they talk. They also tend to share a few pieces of clothing and jewelry. They both are incredibly happy with each other. Their lives seem to have gotten better ever since they became a couple. Sex wasn't constant but it also wasn't rare. They tended to make love most of the time even though they never said the three words to each other. Everyone who saw them together were absolutely in love with them because they seem like the perfect couple.

Currently, Niall and Harry are in the bed at Harry's apartment. They were binge watching a tv show when the curly hair male fell asleep. He was sleeping only in his boxers with the blonde being shirtless. He was laid on top of him with a small bit of drool coming out of his mouth. Niall has his hand resting on his lower back while his other holds the remote. Louis suddenly walks into the room about to speak but he sees the state the two are in. He turns around then leaves the room trying to stop his mind from thinking they had done something sexual. Zayn comes into the room next then awes when he sees his boyfriend looking like a child.

"What did he do to end up like this?" Zayn questions, leaning against the door frame.

"He's had a wild workout so he decided to rest in bed but then ended up taking a nap." Niall explains, rubbing small circles into his friend's back.

"When he wakes up, tell him that don't worry about our date. We'll do it next week." Zayn replies, taking a quick picture of his boyfriend then leaving.

Niall nods his head then looks down at his best friend as best as he can. He has to piss but he doesn't want to move since Harry had just fallen asleep. He figures he can hold it in since he doesn't has to piss that bad. Waiting a little can't hurt. Right? He has held his piss longer when he was younger. He just hopes that this is the breaking point for him to be pissing on himself when he's old. He let's out a laugh when he notices the drool. He wipes it away then rubs the liquid onto his sweatpants. Just as the show ends, he takes this time to run his fingers through Harry's hair so it looks decent. That action causes Harry to hum and shift a little bit.

"Do you find it a bit uncomfortable or abnormal that they are extremely close even though one of them is in a secure relationship?" Louis asks his friend once they get inside the car.

"Not at all. We smack each other's butt sometimes or kiss each other's cheek to annoy each other. We're like brothers and so are they." Zayn answers as he stops at a red light.

"Yeah but we don't have sex with each other. No normal person can have sex with someone so many times and not develop deep feelings for them." Louis responds, causing his friend to look at him quickly.

"They had sex with each other?" Zayn questions with his eyes growing wide.

"Yes. Multiple times. They were friends with benefits but as far as I know and what Niall told me they haven't done anything sexual with each other in four months." Louis explains, shrugging his shoulders.

"Then there's nothing to worry about Louis. If it was, then our relationship would have been over and he would be with Niall right now so relax." Zayn replies, driving again.

"The fact that he didn't tell you, or even Niall since you guys got closer too, is a bit concerning." Louis says, hoping his friend would have a conversation about his boyfriend about this.

"It's not like Harry is cheating on me with Niall. It happened in the past and they both probably thought it wasn't a big deal since they don't like each other romantically." Zayn explains, finding this conversation a tad bit offensive and uncalled for.

"All I'm going to say is pay closer attention to their friendship and don't put all your trust and love into one big pot because at some point it is going to boil over and you'll be the one burnt." Louis states before pulling out his phone.

"I've got this under control Louis. I don't need any advice or warning about my relationship." Zayn responds as he rolls his eyes.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt." Louis replies before they sit in silence for the rest of the ride.

Harry wakes up two hours later with a loud yawn. He sits up in bed while pushing his hair out of his face. He really needed that nap. Niall and him had woke up at six in the morning to workout. He hasn't workout in a while so when he they were doing it he had remember how intense it was. It is now ten in the morning. He knows he shouldn't have fallen asleep but he couldn't have help it when he sat on the bed. He wouldn't have taken a nap if Niall didn't suggest to rub his sore muscles while they watch television. One minute he was watching The Originals, then the next he is softly snoring.

"I thought you would have still been asleep." Niall says as he walks into the room fully naked with water dripping off of him.

"God damnit Niall. This is my apartment last time I checked and I'm in a relationship." Harry states while covering his eyes quickly.

"Your dry towels were dirty plus you've seen me naked when we were having sex and when we weren't so open your eyes." Niall responds, going over to the dresser to borrow some clothes.

"That's exactly why you do that shit at your place and not mine." Harry states, opening his eyes after a few seconds.

"I'll make sure to say that the next time something happen to you at my place." Niall answers, pointing a finger at him.

"Yeah yeah. By the time I get out of the bathroom, you better be dressed." Harry says, waving him off then heading to the hallway.

"Zayn wanted me to let you know that the date is reschedule for next week." Niall informs just before his friend exit the room.

Harry curses at himself under his breathe for missing their date. Today was the perfect day to do it since the weather is being kind and since Zayn had a few hours off before he has to go to work. He'll be sure to make up for it by buying him something that he really wants. Even though Zayn isn't a materialist, he still feels the need to get him something. He curses himself some more for not remembering their date when he had woke up. He goes inside the bathroom to use the toilet then brush his teeth. That took him a total of ten minutes. He comes back into his bedroom to see Niall relaxing on the bed. He goes over to his phone then shoots his boyfriend a quick text saying he's sorry.

"Are you going to cook lunch for us or just let both of us starve?" Niall asks not looking away from his phone.

"Eat a dick." Harry jokes, going to put on some sweatpants and a shirt.

"But that's what you're good at. Well you suck more than you eat dick but it's the same thing." Niall replies with a shrug.

"You better hope I don't poison your shit." Harry responds, whacking the blonde with a pillow then leaving to cook.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Two more.👀👀👀 Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.