Imagine #3: Sexual Dreams

Ryan couldn't sleep. His mind was running a mile a minute and he was restless. He cast his attention over to you sleeping peacefully beside him. Then you made a noise. A quiet little moan.
Interest peaked, he turned on his side to study you. Another soft moan and you shifted, rocking your hips, hands gripped around the pillow.Unsure if it was a nightmare or a wet dream, Ryan reached out to wake you and then paused. He had a better idea.
Slipping beneath the covers, he positioned himself between your legs, feeling them clench around his body as he went down on you, licking and swirling his tongue. Your moans were getting more voluminous, and your hands slipped down to tug into his hair.
"Ryan?" You panted questionly as you slowly woke from a very pleasant dream to an even better reality. He hummed in response and you tossed the covers down, "Come here."
You kissed him, long and slow, trying to convey exactly how much you appreciated him. His erection poked into your stomach and you helped push away his pajama bottoms so that he could push into you. There was nothing hurried out this, nothing frantic. Unlike other times where Ryan was in such a state, all he wanted to do was find his pleasure and move onto the next thrill.
It was soft, quiet, the slow languid ease of your bodies moving together. You had your hands loosely placed around the back of his neck as he watched the miniscule expression chase each other over your face as he brought you closer and closer to the edge. There was a shudder when he felt you tighten around him, and then you relaxed blissfully. Only a few more easy thrusts for him and he pulled out, tension gone from his shoulder and his mind now more at ease. He cleared his throat and pulled you close, cuddling you in a post orgasmic bliss that you relished.

Soon your breathing slowed and deepened, signalling that you had fallen back asleep. He kissed the top of your head and closed his eyes, content enough to pass into a slumber of his own.