━━ ii. noble brother of mine.

Začít od začátku

"She's agreed to help along with me." Lyanna informed. "Speaking of Bonnie, she promised that she'll show me around the school." She grabbed her bag off the counter. "I'll see you guys later!" Lyanna rushed out the door.

Elena could see the little spark in her eyes that didn't go unnoticed by the human girl. She smiled at the thought of Lyanna being together with Bonnie. Elena declared to herself that she'll bring them together with the help of Caroline Forbes.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The witches walk to school together. Lyanna told her how she got cast out of her family centuries ago and met Stefan and Damon later in the 1900s. "So that's why you inherited the Salvatore name. Because you considered having a normal vampire life" Bonnie said. She couldn't help but feel sorry for her, being disowned by her own family brothers because of her brother. "That and because I didn't want anything to do them." Lyanna added on.

"So how did you find out that you're a witch?" she asked curiously. Bonnie flashed her a whole summary on how she found out about being a witch. "You didn't find out till you were in high school?" Lyanna flabbergasted. "To my offense, I thought my grams was drunk." Bonnie retorted making the girls laugh.

"I showed signs of magic when I was little, mother was so proud to have a female witch in the family." Lyanna thoughtfully said.

"You were the only witch in the family?" Bonnie asked. "When I was human a thousand years ago it was only two out of the seven of us." Lyanna explained. "Somehow when I turned into an original my powers haven't disappeared making me a Heretic. Half vampire half witch."

"However, my brother stayed a vampire. He didn't inherit what I have now."

Once they arrived, the two girls look around for Jeremey. "I've been having problems with my magic lately," Bonnie stated. "I feel physical pain and exhaustion becoming a lot harder."

"Like nosebleeds and headaches?" Lyanna pointed out. "Yeah, why is that?" Bonnie wondered.

"That's because you need help from nature itself. For example, the elements or anything to channel with to draw power." Lyanna told her. "Have you ever channeled for something or someone?"

"What's that?" Bonnie feeling interested. "Let's say we put our energy together." somebody called out. Luka comes over and smiles at to two girls. "It can double our strength." Lyanna smiled at the warlock. "Here can I see that bracelet for a second?" she asked.

Bonnie handed her bracelet casting an unsure look. Lyanna only flashed a mischievous look. "Now close your eyes," Lyanna instructed. "I don't get it." Bonnie shook her head. "What are we doing." She lets out a laugh. "You guys are channeling." Luka gave his necklace to Bonnie we held on to it. "Let's see if channeling from me will give a boost of power."

"The personal items act as a talisman," she said to the newly witch. "Now concentrate." Bonnie listened and both girls close their eyes. An aura of energy reaches Bennett. "What is that?" All Lyanna did be just smile and closed her eyes again.

Outside the fallen leaves start swirling around due to the wind. Lyanna gasps at the amount of energy. Bonnie opened her eyes in shock with the amount of power. The students all cry out when papers slip their grasps. Bonnie let's out a laugh making Heretic and warlock laugh along.

They looked around and spot students picking up their papers and complain about the weather. "What's with that weather huh?" Jeremy adjusted his backpack on his shoulder.

"It's global warming man, I don't know." Luka said, winking at the two girls. Lyanna flashed an amused look. She was slowly getting used to him. "I gotta go." Luka picks up his backpack off the ground. "See ya later Bonnie, Lyanna."