Chapter Three

I texted Alexander random stuff, trying to flirt, but failing. I sat with him on the bus a few times too. It was about a week after our first little conversation on Instagram, and we had plans to meet up at the park after school. I walked to the park, and we had a pretty good time. I knew I was starting to like him a lot. I thought everything about him was perfect. His smile, laugh, personality, attitude, just everything about him.  I knew he thought I was cute, but I figured I would never have a relationship with him. 

FAST FORWARD (2 weeks later) 

Alexander and I have hung out several times since, he has even kissed me. I was falling for him and I had no idea how to stop it. I was at my friend Michelle's house staying, texting Alexander. We had been talking for about and hour, when he stopped texting me back. Knowing he fell asleep, I went and laid down. I started to drift to sleep when I felt my phone vibrate next to me. 

Gabriella - "Hey, are you and Alexander talking or together?"

Me- "Um kinda, why?"

Gabriella - "Um, he is my boyfriend."

I froze after reading that text. I never saw them together in school, and I had no idea. I quickly apologized telling her I didn't know that they were dating. She said she is breaking up with him and that I could be with him if I wanted. I should've known better. He never acted like the type of guy to do that, though... 

I told myself that I would not talk to him anymore, as I fell asleep.