Chapter 22 : It's not an invitation.. It's A COMMAND

Start from the beginning

He get in inside the car and give me a deep kiss with a smile "thanks for asking me out Kitkat.." said him and I just bit my lips and nodded ' hopefully I won't be too addicted with his kiss.. I will be in trouble if he is far away..' . 

" So? Where do you wanna go to Mingkwan?" I asked him "ermm.. I don't know.. how about movie? Since you are here.. I wanna take a good sleep.. can we P?" asked him makes me smile and I nodded. 

Now we are sitting inside the movie hall watching 'The Black Panther'. 

I'm so focused with the movie until I heard Ming's whimpering "No.. I'm not.." cried Ming. I wake him up "Ming.. wake up.. wake up.." I shakes his body and he hug me tight "P'Kit.. I'm having a nightmare.." said Ming makes me sad. I release the hug and put his attention on me "I love you Mingkwan.." I said and kiss his forehead and stare deep into his eyes " So please remember that I won't ever let anyone hurt you more.. Okay?" I caressed his cheeks and wipe his tears 'I really hate his tears.. I need to bring him out from here..' . 

"Thank you P'Kitkat.." said him and we kiss for so long "let's go out and eat.." I asked him in smile "But how about the movie? You love it don't you?" he asked me. "I love it.. it's a good awesome movie.. but what should I do? I love you more.. this movie I can download and watch it later.. let's go.." I said and drag him out from the hall. Before we went for our dinner, we just wandering around the mall and walk aimlessly while holding hand.

 Before we went for our dinner, we just wandering around the mall and walk aimlessly while holding hand

(p/s : I like this pics

(p/s : I like this pics..)

I drive to Ming's cruise restaurant and rest there for awhile. "P'Kitkat.." called Ming and I looked down at him who is currently resting his head on my lap "Mmm?" . "I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend.. I can't even watch a movie with you.. I'm sorry I can't give you a proper date.. you won't leave me right? I don't know what will happen if you leave me again Kitkat.." said Ming 'Oh dear.. Please don't cry..'. I caressed and play his hair. 

"If I hate you for not giving me a proper date.. if I want to leave you because you can't watch a movie with me.. would I still let you lay on my lap and kiss me Mingkwan? If I don't know about your flaw, would I asked you to be my boyfriend?" I asked him. He gave me a soft smile and I love that smile a lot. 

"Let's go home?" I asked him and he nodded then we walk with holding hand to the car. "Ming.. do you still have that nightmare?" I asked him when we already driving back to our dorm " Yes P.. it come again.." said him. "I am the trigger.. ain't I ?" I asked him in a soft tone and Ming shakes his head "It's okay..". 'Should I? Can I ? We are a couple after all.. it won't be a fault right? ' and I decide to command.

Ming POV

' P'Kitkat.. thank you.. for everything.. I've know it.. I didn't wrong when I fall in love with you..' I said in my head while looking at P'Kitkat face lovingly. Even I want to stop the tears, it won't stop easily. 

P'Kit is driving us to our dorm when he suddenly asked me about the nightmare "Ming.. do you.. that nightmare?" asked him and I answered him a yes. " I am.. ain't i?" asked him 'He must be blame himself ' and I denied it. 

We have arrived at our dorm but P'Kitkat just drive straight to his dorm " P? Why you not drop me first? Do you wanna go somewhere else? " I asked him but he just keep quiet until he park his car at the basement. He get out and open the door for me " get out.. let's go.." said P'Kitkat and I just nodded when he just grab my hand and lead me. 

As expected, his room is so clean " P.. you have all the qualification to be a housewife.. did you know that?" I asked him and he just chuckled " Did we have a househusband term in the dictionary?" asked him and I just shrugged my shoulder "Who knows..". ' Did we? '

He throw me a pair of pajamas " take a nice shower and change into this clothes.." said P'Kit. I was kind of confused and smirked at him " is this an invitation to sleep with you P?" I asked him. " No! This is not an invitation! It is a COMMAND! You will sleep with me today either you like it or not! " said P'Kit in a stern voice before he went take a shower.

P/ s : Im not in a good mind state right now.. even if its ridiculous.. please stand it😂