Chapter 11

"The two are doing the nasty. I'd prefer to not have a live show. Mind if I bunk with you tonight?"

"Oh yeah, no worries. Just let me clear my floor." Evra shoves a guitar case under his bed, along with a pair of drum sticks. I lay out my sleeping bag next to his bed, settling into it, and seeing the drum kit.

"You play?" I ask, staring at his snake-like pupils.

"Uhh...yeah. Well, I actually record songs. Do you?"

"Electric violin, or at least I used to. Now I just sing or play piano."

"Maybe you and I could record together sometime."

"Definitely. Oh, and thank you for saving me from the horrors of sex."

Evra chuckles and rolls over, facing the wall. "You're welcome. Anything for a beautiful girl."
-W-

'Rise and shine, motherfuckers!' Evra's ringtone says, going off at 6am sharp.

"You can't be serious." I snuggle into the sleeping bag, and notice there's a pillow to my far left with a snake on top of it. "Holy mother of Jesus! How'd you get there? Evra?! Your snake tried to eat me." I nearly jump out of my skin upon seeing the lethal animal.

"Morning, Anna. I'm guessing you're not much a morning person, huh?" Rebecca walks in with a cup of coffee in her hand which she hands to me.

"Obviously not. Also, sorry for leaving you two last night. I didn't want to hear moaning and the bed creaking while I was trying to sleep."

"No worries, it's become a habit."

I stand up and pick up a pillow from Evra's bed, aiming for his head.

"Wake up and smell the hay, sleeping beauty!" I shout, causing Evra to shoot up out of bed, the pillow on his lap. His eyes meet mine, and he tackles me to the ground.

"Ahem!" Mr. Tall stands in the mouth of the tent. "As I'm sure you've heard from Rebecca, our show is today. If you plan on performing, I suggest you get your powers under control. Good day." He leaves and Evra gives me a hand as I clamour onto his bed.

"So, you're performing, huh?" Evra asks as he undresses right in front of us, his skin covered in scales.

"Maybe. I just have to figure out my powers. Rebecca said Crepsley could help me."

"We could definitely ask him."

"Alright."

"Did you bring any clothes?" Evra turns around to face me, his scale-covered skin in full sight.

"Damn, Lucius. I wish he'd told me to bring some extra clothes." I swig the rest of the coffee and set the glass mug on a table.

"Here, borrow this," Evra tosses an Aerosmith t-shirt in my direction, no snake skin in sight. I turn around, facing the other direction and take off my PJ pants. "Nice panties." I throw my PJ pants at the back of his head, but he catches them. Before he can get another look, I pull on jeans from Rebecca and Evra's shirt which barely passes my belly-button ring. I comb a few fingers through my bed-head, removing the major tangles. I turn around to face Evra who's wearing a simple white t-shirt, black jeans, converse, and his signature sexy smirk.

"Alright, I'm done. I need food." I complain.

"Come." Evra grabs my hand and together we burst into a sprint towards the breakfast bar.

♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️
Opinions on this chapter?
Personally, I love the relationship between Evra and Annalise. How about you?