Chapter 2

Welcome to chapter two. I hope you're enjoying the book!
Plz do feel free to leave feedback.

♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️♐️

"So, I'm new to all this, but what made you want to win the contest? Surely you must have a reasonable answer." The driver says.

"I've always been obsessed with the supernatural, and have wondered what it's like to be around them, experiencing their hardships and challenges they face."

"Not what I expected."

"I'm nowhere near being a fangirl. I mean, I've seen the movies, but I'm not going assume anything since it's Dracula."

"I like you. You have an open mind about this, and I love it. I think the master will too."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Also, I'm Isaac."

"Annalise Sky."

"Well, Miss Sky, we're here. There are a few rules about this place, but I'm sure you'll figure them out. The master is to be left alone till dinner, and Kay will hopefully get you settled in, and give you a tour of the house."

"Thank you, Isaac."

"Goodbye, Miss Sky!"

"Have a good night, sir." I say, sliding out of the limo and staring up at the massive, castle-like mansion. A large bell chimes from the little village down the street, causing me to jump.

"Are you going to stand out here all day, Miss?" A dark, sexy voice says from the shade of an overbearing, pink-blossom tree.

"Yes, if it means I get a good view of the grounds."

"Who are you?" He asks, moving into the light.

"Annalise Sky. I won the contest."

"Welcome to Dracula's Castle. I'm Kol, brother and son to one of the families residing here."

"There are others?"

"Not like you, but yes, there are others residing in the walls." He uses his best Tim-Burton-slash-Edward-Scissorhand's voice.

"Not funny, Kol. Oh, who's this? Hope you haven't traumatized her yet." A young girl, probably in her early teens, says appearing out of thin air.

"Me? Never."

"Sorry about my brother. I'm Rebekah, but everyone calls me Becky or Bekah."

"Lovely to meet you. I'm Anna-"

"Annalise Sky, the 'contest girl'."

"My friends call me Anna or Sky."

"Would you like a tour?"

"Sure." I heft my duffel bag onto my shoulder, but Kol takes it from me, and lifts it like it's nothing, so I take my suitcase instead.

Rebekah leads the way up the porch, pushing the doors open to reveal a massive sitting room. Two huge windows sit towards the back of the room, whilst three couches and a TV, sit in the middle.

About six heads turn our way, frozen from their home being invaded by an outsider.

Someone in a black suit stands on an arch in the ceiling, watching over his kin.

We lock gazes and smile at each other.

"Guys, she's cool. This is the contest girl."

"Hi, I'm Annalise, but everyone calls me Anna or Sky. How is everyone today?"

"I'm Hermoine Granger, resident here at Dracula's Castle. So, you're the contest girl. I was expecting someone with a few more....curves." She purrs out the last part.

"Sorry, but this is all I own.

"Welcome, Annalise. I'm Luna."

"Lovely meeting you."

"Come on, Sky. I'll show you to your room."

"Thanks, Bekah."

Rebekah takes my hand and pulls me up two flights of stairs, stopping in front of a door. Kol drops my duffel bag on the carpeted floor, plus a key to the room.

"Kitchen is downstairs, and pool's out back. West Wing's off limits to the public. We don't have wifi, but you should be able to get some cell service. My room is below yours. See you at dinner."

"Bye, and thank you."

"Thank Dracula."

"I will make sure to do that."