Nightmares and Pancakes

Start from the beginning

"Well I had a dream that a murderer broke into my house, so I was checking the rooms for the...er..murderer," I said blushing.

"What about the tazer?"

"Um, you attacked the murderer with a tazer in my dream," I blushed again.

"Were the other boys there?"

"Yeah," I lied, "we were all runing from a murderer in my house and we hid in the master bedroom,"

"So you decided to search the hotel rooms because of the dream that you had where something bad happened?" he asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Well, I'm kind of," I blushed, "scared," I whispered. "I'm just a bit overwealmed and I had the bad dream and I'm having issues sleeping. Why are you awake?"

"I got hungry and I wanted ice cream, but we didn't have any," he shrugged.

"I think that Blair has some, you want to go over and check?" I asked.

'Sure," he said holding out his arm. I linked mine with his and we skipped into the other room, I like skipping.

"So, where are we traveling next for the tour?" I asked as I pulled the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer.

"Well, we've got two days off, then we're going to Amsterdam," he said.

"Cool," I smiled. I really had no idea what that I would be doing for the day tomorrow.

"Would you like to hang out with me for the day?" he asked, "the lads all have other plans.."

"Sure," I chirped, I sounded way too excited. I diverted my gaze and started scooping ice cream into a bowl.

"So have you ever been to London before?" he asked casually.

"Um, yeah, I come back to England a lot since I miss it here," I said scooping a last little bit of ice cream into my bowl. I set the scooper down and grabbed a spoon.

"Kat," he walked up next to me and started scooping his own ice cream, "why were you so scared after that dream?"

"I...er..there was a shooting at my school in Seattle a year or so, and guns scare me," I blushed, "I was in the other wing of the school, so we were just in lock down, but I couldn't come to school for a month because it caused a phobia that I needed therapy for," my face was red as a tomato, "it's really embarrassing, so please don't tell anyone about it,"

"It's nothing embarrassed to be about," he said giving me a side hug by wrapping his arm around my waist, "I mean Liam's afraid of spoons! Don't worry, as long as I'm here, nothing can happen to you, and I'm sure the other guys would agree with me,"

"Thanks," I said. I looked up at him and I shiver went up my spine we were so close to each other, what was happening.

"You guys are having food without me?!?!"

"MURDERER!" I yelled throwing the spoon across the room as my first reaction to noise, "sorry," I said quickly realizing that it was only Liam and Niall.

"Don't shoot! I surrender!" said Liam throwing his arms in the air, "please don't throw another spoon!"

"Here, Niall," said Harry handing him a bowl of ice cream, "why are you guys up,"

"We heard someone scream murderer a little while ago, but assumed everything was alright, but after my brain woke up, I realized something bad could be going on," said Niall, "plus it's already seven,"

"Ugh," I said realizing I had got an extremely small amount of sleep.

"So is anyone going to explain to me why Kat screamed murderer then threw a spoon at Niall," said Liam.