Age 8

File two: The prince of second grade

Frank's Point of view.

- - -

“All set boys and girls! Now group up and get into your stations!” My substitute teacher said, She was a little mean.. But since the principal was in the classroom earlier today, She acted nice and sweet.

“Wanna be my Partner, Frankie?” Gerard asked me, I gladly accepted his offer and joined his table. “Hey Frankie, Wanna play truth or dare?” Jamia asked me.

Right now was free time at my table, and Jamia tended to act a little older than she actually was.. But I was still her friend, and I like that trait about her.

“Yeah! What about you Gee?” I turned to Gerard, who shook his head. “You know she's just going to make you date her, you know that right?” he asked me. I shook my head.. Eww.

“Nuh uh! I only want to ask Bert. Jeez Gerard don't tell everyone..” Jamia's cheek lit up pink, both me and Gerard laughed.

I don't know why.. But I think I like boys. I know that Daddy wouldn't like that because he doesn't like that sort of thing, But I don't exactly care.

“Sure Jamia!” was all I said, I did want Gerard to play too but he was a little nervous about things like this.

then something crashed, someone must have thrown something at the glass vase beside the door and my sub flipped out!

“Whoever thew that, your moms a hoe.” The teacher stated, half our class started busting out laughing, why was that funny?

“What's so funny?”

“I'm telling the principal you said that teacher!” One girl said, I was very confused.

“That she said hoe?” I asked, more children started laughing

“I'm telling on you too!” the girl stated, that was Lindsey! God, she was so annoying.

- - -

It was time for recess! I loved this time of day, I got to do whatever I wanted outside. Most of all I got to spend more time with Gerard.

“Frank! I got something we can do differently today!” Gerard said, taking my hand and sitting me in our normal spot behind the jungle gym, where the sky was most pretty.

“What will we do differently?” I asked, we would usually just sit and talk about random stuff, like our broken toys and cool things we want for our birthdays.

“I saw something on TV yesterday and it said that on valentines day, which is today, your supposed to give your loved ones a kiss!” Gerard stated happily.

[I](Authors note: Gerard is eight in this and a little dumb, so when he said kiss, it was a kisses candy commercial.)

did Gerard love me? God I love him too! He so cute! “And I love you so I want to do what the TV said!” Gerard said sweetly.

“Okay! How do you kiss someone?” I asked, kissing between my Mommy and Daddy looked weird, they use their tongues and move their hips in weird ways against each other. That seems like too much for me and Gerard.

“I see my Mom do it to her boyfriend, so like this” Gerard took his hand and my hand and made them look like little people about to kiss something and pushed them together, guess my Mommy and Daddy do it weirdly.

“Okay! When I say three, we'll do it. Okay?” Gerard nodded.

“Okay.. 1.. 2.. 3.”

To be continued.