Chapter one: Saying Goodbye

This is my first book, please read, vote and leave a comment. Thanks.

"Keely! Hurry up or we would get in late, you know we still have to stop at the school" my dad says as he walks out of the house
"Coming dad!" I yell from the bathroom.
It was my last day here because my dad's office got a new branch in Colorado and since he is so good at managing things they made him the managing director, now we have to move 'cause my parents can't stay away from each other.
It's  not like there's anything important in school to be done, well except saying a final goodbye to my one and only friend - Wren Roberts - and we also have to be on our way to Colorado, since dad's driving. I'm also kind of taking my sweet time in the bathroom, so I...
"Keely Camille Albert come out this instant!" annnnnd there goes my last warning, so like the good little girl I am... yeah, nah
I hurry out of the toilet, but not before getting my hands wet, can't let anyone think I've been hiding.
"Done hiding?"my twin brother, Kevin whispers as I sit next to him in the car, well this guy knows everything about me.
My brother and I are polar opposites, ah no, that's not entirely true. We look alike a lot with just a few distinct features, like he's tall and has an athletic build, while I'm slightly shorter with all the curves and edges, ha! We have the same hair colour, a few similar facial features and of course an identical scar on our foreheads.
I have an amazing family, we function better when we're together, well everyone does except me, I like to be alone all day, every day, this explains why I have only one friend.

"You gonna sit there forever? " Kevin asks, then I notice we are already in front  of the school.

Ignoring him, I get down and make my way inside alone. Yeah yeah I'm the only one who has to say goodbye, again. Kevin doesn't believe in prolonging things and since he's done his own farewell earlier, he says there's no point doing it again. He can't even wait to get out of town, so he can meet new people - the same thing I don't want to do.

            *               

"Wren, I have to go now my parents are waiting outside"
Dad said I could only spend an hour with her, so we can get to our destination on time and she also has classes to attend.
Yeah, I know what you are thinking -Is she not suppose to be in class right now?- well, she skipped a class - for me, yayy.
"I'm going  to miss you"
"Me too, you can come visit anytime"
"I know, but its not gonna be the same without you here"
"I'll call you everyday"
"You better. I love you"
"I love you too. Bye" I said giving her a quick hug.
Saying goodbye to Beth a second time wasn't as bad as the first.

Please don't forget to vote.