Endlessly Falling

"Breakfast!" Cyborg shouted from the kitchen. His loud, booming voice moved throughout the tower, waking everyone, including a sleeping Raven and Beast boy.

"Must he yell so loud?" Raven groaned from her bed. She looked over and saw a green changeling there beside her, just waking up and wiping the drool from his face.

"What was he yelling about?" Beast boy asked with a yawn as he stretched out his arms.

"Breakfast."

"Breakfast?" Beast boy asked, his ears perking up. "I hope he made pancakes! Or tofu sausage! Or anything! I'm starving!" Beast boy said, kissing Raven on the cheek and running out of the room in a hurry.

Raven smiled to herself. I really do love that green dork.

In the kitchen Cyborg, Robin, and Starfire watched as Beast boy ran into the room and jumped into a seat.

"What's for breakfast?" The changeling asked, out of breath.

"You seem like you're in a better mood than you have been," Robin noticed aloud.

"Yeah well I had a good night. Anyway, what's for breakfast?" he asked again

"I made waffles!" Cyborg smiled as he put a plate of waffles in front of Beast boy's face.

Beast boy devoured the waffles in seconds. He ate them so fast that he was almost finished before Starfire. Almost

"Wow Beast boy, you must of really been the hungry." Starfire said as she rubbed her face with a napkin.

The door to the common room opened and the four Titans turned their heads to look at the door.

"What are you looking at?" Raven asked them with her usual monotonous tone as she walked to the table and sat down to drink her tea.

"Ravennn," Cyborg said. "I made waffles!"

"Good for you."

"Aren't you going to have any?"

"No," Raven said as she took her tea and went to sit down on the couch.

"Beasty was in such a great mood so I just thought that maybe Raven would be too," Cyborg shrugged.

Robin softly chuckled to himself. "You should know better by now."

"Touche."

Beast boy walked over to the couch and sat down next to Raven. "Hey," he started. "How are you feeling." He paused. "About.. us?"

Raven looked at him and saw how happy he was. His face looked soft and his eyes a piercing green. He looked comfortable, content, but Raven could feel the underlying anxiousness behind his words.

"I have never felt better about anything else in my life," she said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Immediately all four of the other Titans simultaneously looked at them with shock and awe on their faces.

"WHA-" Cyborg started, but was interrupted when Raven made a portal under herself and Beast boy.

They fell through the portal and they were teleported to the rooftop of the Titan Tower. The sun was just beginning to rise and it gleamed across the open canvas of sky.

"Beautiful," Beast boy breathed out.

"It really is," Raven agreed.

"I wasn't talking about the sunrise,"Beast boy said.

Raven groaned and rolled her eyes. "You're such a dork," she laughed.

And together Beast boy and Raven came into one another and shared a slow, intimate kiss. A kiss that made shivers run down both of their backs.

As they parted they stared into each others eyes. Beast boy saw her big, violet eyes and he realized that after everything they have been through together, after the ups and the many, many downs, they are finally together. And even now he is still, and always will be, endlessly falling for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, that's it! That's the end of this book! I know I haven't updated in ages, I'm a master procrastinator, but I needed to write an ending to this story, and here it is! I really hope you enjoyed this adventure I took you on and I wish you all the best of luck in your own adventure of life. Goodbye, for the last time :)
————————————————————
Hey guys! Go check out my newest BBRae story— Whirlwind. Out now!