The invite

He did pick me back up at 7 that night, we went back to his house and had a few drinks and nice night, we spent a few nights doing this... learning more and more about each other each time, I'd defiantly landed on my feet, he was exactly what I wanted, I needed to be happy and he knew how to make me happy without even trying. I was falling for him quickly. I felt so comfortable To be myself around him, I felt there was no need to impress him. Until one night....

27th of July, it was Aaron's birthday, his best friend, never had I met Aaron before but he had invited both of us to a venue he had hired for the night, I think this was lovely and the perfect timing. Perfect timing because it was about time we started mixing with each others friends and spending quality time out of his flat. When he invited me I was flattered, he wanted me to meet his friends and be part of his daily life, I was over the moon and quickly snapped him up on his offer without hesitation.
"It's a club, so you're best outfit... a dress maybe" he suggested, I didn't find any fault in him saying this as like any man he wants to show me off, have a lady on his arm. "Of course" I nodded with a smile. He stood up and went into his kitchen, I could hear him going in the draws but I didn't think much of it, although it was strange how he jumped up quickly. When he came back into the living room he asked, "how much would it be to get your hair done?" I frowned a bit, was he not happy with how it was now? He could see I was uncomfortable with the question and slightly unhappy with him asking, "baby girl, I just want to treat you, my money is your money. You're beautiful as you are, if you don't want your hair done then that's fine, it was just a helpful suggestion to make you happy", I suppose I was probably thinking too much into it and no harm was probably meant by it, I was just being paranoid, maybe a little silly. "No it's a lovely suggestion" I smiled, "if you are offering, 70 pound should do and I might even have enough to buy you a little treat for tonight" I winked with my reply. He started counting out his money, "here is 100 pound and I expect my treat tonight" he smiled passing me the money. I was shocked he would do something so thoughtful and kind for me, but that's the person he was... always thinking about me! But was he thinking about me? Or was he thinking of himself?