"What?" Rae turned to Evie. "Uhm... well, I don't really sing..."

"Oh come on we've all heard your voice now." Maddie said.

"In front of people though? I don't know..." Rae shrugged. Grey leaned over to her.

"I know you can do it. But you don't have to if you don't want to." he whispered. Rae nodded and took a deep breath.

"Okay... but only because it's you guys." She said and cleared her throat. "Sometimes it's hard to find yourself but it's worth it in the end," Rae began slowly. "'Cause in your heart is where it all begins... We gotta be bold, we gotta be brave, we gotta be free," she continued, Mal and Evie joining in with her. "We gotta get loud, making that change, you gotta believe... We'll look deep inside, and we'll rise up and shine..." one by one, each of them started to join in. Apart from Grey who didn't know the song, and Maddie, who sat with her arms crossed.

"I don't sing." She muttered. Grey just looked at Rae mesmerised, his mouth slightly open. The others slowly stopped so it was only Rae singing. All of them turned to Rae.

"We can be bold, we can be brave, make everyone see... it starts with you and me..." she slowly stopped, looking at Grey. "What?"

"You... I... you are..." he cleared his throat as he tried to compose himself. "You're amazing. Just when I thought you couldn't get more perfect you just... prove me wrong again." Rae's cheeks slowly turned pink.

"Uhm... thank you..."

"Woah someone made finally made Grey lose his voice." Mal commented.

"Who would've thought that that day would ever come." Carlos said dramatically while Evie patted Rae on the back.

"Fuck you all." Grey grumbled.

"Hm no that's Rae's job." Jay said.

"What?!" Rae exclaimed.

"Are you saying that it's Rae's job to fuck us all?" Ceci asked innocently.

"No Ceci, it's her job to... you know what I'm not even going to explain it." Mal shook her head.

"It's Rae's job to fuck Grey." Maddie said.

"OKAYYYYY moving on..." Rae quickly interrupted.

"Is Grey blushing?" Evie gushed. Ben smiled and shook his head, chuckling. "Awh Rae's blushing too." Evie laughed a little bit.

"Girls really make you go soft. First I made Jay go soft, now Rae's made Grey soft," Maddie said. "Carlos is next." she elbowed him.

"What about me?" Ben asked, putting his arm around Mal as Carlos held his stomach.

"You're a king." Mal pointed out. "And from Auradon. You were already soft before you met me."

"She's got a point." Evie said.

"How long do you guys think it'll take Jane to get Carlos to go soft?" Rae questioned.

"Another week." Maddie said.

"Who says it'll be Jane? You never know." Mal shrugged.

"What who else is it gonna be, Hadley?" Jay scoffed.

"Judging by the large amount of hickies she got from hook, nope." Grey chuckled.

"You saw her again?" Mal raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah Carlos and I did as well. She was drunk and about to kill a pirate." Jay nodded.

"Gave her some love advice." Grey shrugged. "She celebrated afterwards."