Part 15: Dear Olivia

Start from the beginning

"I just realized something. I've known you for over three months now, and I know that you never finished college. But what I've never heard, is what you work with. What do you do for a living Kellin Quinn Bostwick?"

"Have I actually never told you? I work as a model."

Vic's eyes widen and I see a bit of mischievousness come out as he smirks at me. "Are you serious? Did it actually take over two months before I find out that my boyfriend is a fucking model."

"I guess so.."

"That is so hot.. what kind of pictures do you do?" Vic asks, his eyes trailing over my body, once again looking mischievous.

"Well, not the kind of picutres that I'm pretty sure you're thinking about. I do always wear clothes."

"But.. a lot of clothes? Never like underwear?" Vic asks, looking all hopeful.

"Okay yes, underwear happens quite often. But it's cute photos, not any yucky ones okay?" I pout.

"Yucky.." Vic mumbles, mimicking what I said before just chuckling at me and kissing my forehead.

"Just when I thought you could not get hotter and more amazing, you tell me that you're a freaking model.." he mutters which I just giggle at before burying my face in his chest, muttering a goodnight and soon fall asleep in my boyfriend's arms.

*

Vic's POV:
My sleep this night wasn't that good, because of two major reasons. One was the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about how it is now less than a year that I'll have Kellin by my side in here. After that it will be so much more lonely to be here.

Although I try not to be bothered by that, knowing he will come and visit and since I've already made it for seven years in here, I can make it for another almost two and then getting out to see Kellin again.

But the thing that is bothering me even more, is this date. Because today does not only mark when it's under a year left for my boyfriend in prison. It also marks the eight year anniversary of when my crime was commited. Eight years ago since I lost my daughter and my Olivia.

The saying that time heals all wounds, doesn't really apply to my life what it feels like so far. And if time actually will heal all wounds, I'm gonna need a lot more time than eight years.

Every year on this day, I've been beating myself up for what happened. I've had nightmares each year, seeing Olivia's dead body in front of me. And this year wasn't any different. I've seen the image in front of me during the whole night and it has kept me up for probably an hour now, and the clock can't be more than five in the morning.

Kellin is still peacefully asleep in bed, which I'm thankful for. Having him so close to me, hugging me in his sleep is what's keeping me from going insane right now.

*

I've spent the whole day trying not to think about Olivia and Viola. Not with much success. Telling myself that they're gone and no matter how much I miss them, I can't bring them back to me. I try telling myself they're in a better place, but I know that's all just bullshit.

Despite the situation maybe not being ideal, Olivia was thrilled about us having a baby together. She looked so much forward towards raising a daughter, even if it was with her best friend and not a partner.

And since she was so happy about it, I was happy about it too. Even though the thought of raising a child scared me a hell lot more than being in an illegal gang and dealing drugs, it was something I wanted.

Knowing my daughter never even had a chance to see this world, and saying she's in a better place; I just can't bring myself to it. I know that I'd be lying to myself about it, as Viola deserved everything she never got.