Part 23: Epilouge

Kellin's POV:
Ever since Vic got out of prison and we've been living together I've been over the moon. I'm so happy about Vic being free, myself being free that practically nothing can bring my mood down.

Each and every day I just go through with the biggest smile on my face, practically skipping around everywhere I go.

Katlyn comes over pretty often, as she and I still want to catch up all the time we missed when I was locked up. Also, Rachel and Vic has practically become the best of friends.

Currently we're babysitting Rachel as Katlyn and her boyfriend is out of the city for a few days. Rachel is over three years by now, and it's just such a wonderful age. She's becoming so social towards Vic and I.

I leave the bedroom, where I had just finished putting the washed and folded up laundry into our closet. House chores is ironically something I love to do, unlike most other guys in their mid twenties.

But being out of prison, and being able to keep my space clean by doing laundry, mopping the floors and such, for me that is freedom. I get why other's see it as chores that is annoying how often you have to do them. But to me, it feels free to have those things to do, as it means I have my own space to take care of.

I leave the now empty laundry basket in the bathroom before going back to the living room, being met with the most adorable sight. Vic's asleep in the couch, sitting upright with his head bent backwards against the back rest, which doesn't look too comfortable.

Meanwhile, Rachel is sitting in his lap, being asleep as well, her mouth slightly open as I'm pretty sure she's drooling onto my boyfriend.

I awe silently at the image in front of me, pulling up my phone from my pocket and taking a picture of the two of them together. I keep looking at them sleeping, finding it so cute. Yet, it does also sadden me.

Vic hasn't told me so, but I know he would love to have children in the future. I know that he was excited when he was only eighteen about having a child. And every time I see him and Rachel together, all I can think of is what an amazing father he would be.

He loves kids, and he's so good at taking care of them. Also, every kid loves Vic. I don't know how many times we've been out in public and some stranger's child has come up to us and just randomly started talking to him. I guess it's just something about Vic.

The thing is, as far as I'm aware we're never gonna be able to have kids of our own. Since we're both males we can't have our own biological child. That, and things like adoption or any other alternative I'm sure is off limits for us.

No adoption bureau would allow us to adopt when we've both been in prison for crimes involving violence. So even if it's something I hate to think about, we'll probably never be able to have children.

We do have a dog though, but I still wish we could have our own children. Maybe not now, cause honestly I don't feel ready for that. But in a few years, it would be my biggest wish. Only that it is a wish that won't be able to come true.

Speaking of our dog, the puppy comes running towards me, barking happily.

"Hey honey," I whisper, sitting down to let her jump onto my lap which she immediately does.

"You're so cute baby. Such an adorable little puppy! Yes you are, yes you are!"

I pet her for a while as she lays down in my lap. So far she is only about two months old and still fits in my lap. But considering she's a saint bernard dog, she won't be small enough for me to hold her like this for too long.

Eventually she moves off of my lap, and instead she jumps onto the couch, barking again as to tell me to follow her.

"Scch honey, don't wake Vic and Rachel up," I whisper, sitting down gently onto the couch so that I won't wake them up either.

The puppy sits down in my lap once again and I gently move my palm across her soft fur. I glance over at Vic, seeing that he seems to be waking up right now. He stirs in his sleep for a moment before I see him let out a yawn and move his head up.

He seems a bit confused as he looks over at me, being simply adorable as he looks at me.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I whisper to him since Rachel is still sleeping.

"Good morning, what time is it?"

"About seven pm. So yeah, not really morning."

He just nods, still not being really awake yet. He looks down at Rachel, smiling as he sees her sleeping in his lap, causing me to smile as well.

I do really wish that Vic and I could have our own children, and I do know he wants so too. I remember us talking back in prison about how we were looking forward to having a normal relationship once getting out of prison, but now when we're here I've realized something.

Our relationship isn't normal, it isn't like other people's relationship, and it never will be. Even though we're both free now, there are still limits for us. We aren't allowed to do eveyrthing we want to.

Luckily I still have my job as a model on my dad's agency, and Vic has gotten a job there as well that has a good pay. But with how the laws work, we can't get anything we want, and it's sad yes. But I still wouldn't change a thing about our relationship.

Even if I could, I wouldn't change how we met. Because meeting in prison may not be the absolute most ideal thing, but it's how we met. And I'm just happy I did meet Vic, wether you want to see the way we met as good or bad.

Sure it's illegal, and that is bad. But we met, we fell in love and we are still in love, so that's good. I guess that, maybe, bad has become the new good for me.

Thank you all so much for reading this story and staying with me through it despite the long break in the middle of it! I am currently trying to get back on track with my whole life basically, including wattpad.

So on Sunday, a new one shot will be posted! And I'll gladly take request for more as I'll start posting them on a regular basis again.

Also, a new story will be up soon enough, probably in maybe two weeks! It will be called "Baby Doll" and be a Kellic.(everyone is so surprised wow) In fact it'll be the sequel to my book called "Yes Daddy" So if you have any smut scenes or ideas you want to see in that book, let me know as well and I'll tag with cred if you want!