VI: Weirdness

Playlist: Vision - Hucci x Dom Sebastian

(Monday)

Your POV

You woke up earlier today, because you wanted to go to the nearest store, before school, and buy Abby her favorite candy. On the way to the store, you thought, what exactly you want to say to her.

After you bought the candy, you went to the school. At the school you saw her talking with Louis. She seemed happy. They were laughing.

She seemed happy without you.

A little, but sharp pain went through your body reaching your heart. You gripped the candy box harder and looked down uncomfortably, while pursing lips unknowingly. You tried not to think about it. After staying like that for a little while, you let out your breath, that you didn't knew you were holding and finally gained enough courage to walk up to them.

"A... Abby?" you said, gaining their attention.

"I... um.. I'm sorry," you said giving the candy box, Abby looked at it, but still didn't take it. "For... um..." Her cold gaze fell on you again and she waited for you to continue. You were about to, but the stone coldness in her eyes made you forget what you wanted to say. So you opened your mouth widely, but the words didn't come out of it. You could still see in her face a little, that she wanted to forgive, but after you couldn't say anything she sighed and took the candy box of your hands.

"Thanks for the candy," she said before walking away with Louis.

That didn't go so well.

***

"Mrs. [L/n], are we bothering you?" teacher asked after you fell in your thoughts again and didn't pay attention to the lesson.

"No, of course not, " you shook your head and pursed lips. "Sorry, Mrs. Grundy," you apoligized to music teacher. You really don't feel like learning anything. Even though in music lessons you don't learn that much like in other lessons, but you were happy hearing the bell ringing. It's lunchtime break.

Everyone went to the cafeteria and so did you while hearing loudness in the hallway, that went all the way to the cafeteria.

You saw Abby and Louis sitting by the table. Suddenly, Thomas' words came in your head.

Just tell her, that you care about her and no matter what, you will stand by her side.

Ok, don't fail this time. You took deep breath and walked up to their table, this time, feeling more confident.

"Abby, look, I'm sorry for everything I said, I never meant anything of what I said. I don't have a good explanation for it. I..." you started rambling, this time ignoring coldness in their both eyes. "In that day I got into big fight with mom too and I... I was so angry and... all that anger I gave to you. And I know that it's not excuse for my actions. And I'm so sorry..." you kept rambling.

"I need you to know, that I care about you and no matter what, I will stand by your side. I need you to know, that I love you, Abby. You and my mom are the only people I have and I... I can't lose you," you ended what you wanted to say. Tears were in Abby's eyes and she got up chair fast and ran up to you to hug you tightly.

"I love you too, [Y/n]," she sobbed in your hair. Her hair smelled of the coconut shampoo, that you always recognize. Her breathing was quiet, and her sobs were steady. You both stood in that position for a few seconds until the sobs stopped completely. You both pulled away. Her face was red, but she was really happy. In her eyes were those happiness sparks that you loved to see. You both laughed a little and sat down the table beside grinning Louis.

***

After work, you felt pretty exhausted, but yesterday you told him that you will meet him, you don't break promises. It's kind of hilarious, to go in the woods in middle of the night to talk with stranger and weird as well. He kind of helped you to make peace with Abby, and you both talked a lot about personal things yesterday. No guy has ever given you so much affection. Hopefully, it's not kind of trap or anything.

Why are you even going there? Why did you even said you will be there? He didn't say if he will be and maybe he is not sure what term 'late' means in your dictionary, maybe he thinks late is like 6pm. 

Luckily, it wasn't completely dark yet, even though it's 10pm and you didn't even need flashlight.

You walked through the woods a few minutes, until you heard quiet and relaxing waterfall. You reached the place where you both met few days ago and saw him looking into waterfalls, while thinking about something intensively. He didn't notice you walking up to him, so you watched him for a few seconds. He seemed really bothered about something. He sighed and got up, thinking you won't show up. Then he noticed you and his eyes brightened and smile grew on his face.

"You came," he concluded. 

"I never break promises," you smiled a little and a slight laugh escaped your mouth. "How long did you wait?"

"I don't know, I came here at 7pm, what time it is?" he asked frowning.

"Oh my God, Thomas," you put your hand on your mouth to not burst into laughter. "It's over 10pm!" you said still not believing. You can't believe he waited for you for 3 hours, a guy can't wait you for 3 minutes usually. "You shouldn't have waited for me for so long," you told him this time in all seriousness, while looking in his chocolate eyes.

His head was pointed to the ground, but his eyes were looking at you and a smile crept on his lips. 

"You seem someone worth waiting."

***

Tom's POV

"Dude, where were you?" Harrison asked when I jumped on the sofa, while he was watching some thriller.

"Ah... outside?" I said unsurely.

"Yeah, no shit, but what were you doing, these two days, beside interview today in the morning?"

 "Well, I could have met the girl-" I started, but I was soon cut off.

"In the middle of the night?"

"I know it's weird, I came to meet her at 7pm, but she wasn't there yet and I waited. I didn't really have anything better to do, so I sat there and breathed fresh air-" I rambled and was cut off once again.

"You waited for her for 3 hours? You don't even know her," Harrison was really surprised and I couldn't blame him. I have never done anything like that. It's weird, I don't know why I'm so drawn to her. I'm getting real weird.

I kept silent and pursed my lips.

"Bro, you're nuts."

I laughed a little and decided to give my attention to film. We kept silent for a few minutes and watched the movie, until Harrison spoke again.

"Did you at least get her number?" he asked gaining my attention.

I kept silent, but gave wide, knowing smile.

Author:

Y'all I just watched how Rihanna danced and dude, Tom was wayyyy better

Y'all I just watched how Rihanna danced and dude, Tom was wayyyy better. Like Tom killed it.