V: Unexpectedness

Playlist: 1. Wake up - Moow

                  2. Star shopping - Lil peep

                  3. Bloom later - Jesse Rutherford

"Wake up, sleepy head," moms voice brought your consciousness. You yawned with your eyes still closed and got up in sitting position.

"Geez," mom said slowly. "Do you know what time is it?"

"M?" you rubbed your face lightly and opened your eyes. Sun shined on your face making you close eyes uncomfortably.

"It's 2 pm and you fell asleep at 10 pm yesterday," your eyes opens widely after hearing what mom said and you jump on your legs.

"What? No way!" you start getting your clothes on fastly. You grabbed the first T-shirt you saw and next to it shorts.

"I wanted to wake you up earlier, but you looked so peaceful and-" mom started, but you cut her off.

"Mom, you know that if I don't get my boss doughnuts, he is going to fire me," you said fastly and a little annoyed.

Every Sunday morning sells those doughnuts that your boss really likes. They are really delicious, so they usually solds out at 12 pm. Your boss cafe tried to make those, but they couldn't, those doughnuts are really special. You kinda were late two times this week for work and you promised boss these doughnuts. Your boss is so strict and silly at the same time. He is really weird and it's hard to figure him out, but mostly he is an ass, so more likely he will fire you if you don't get those doughnuts.

You quickly put your sneakers on, grabbed wallet and phone.

"Bye," you said and ran out of the house.

"But, what about breakf-" mom started, but you couldn't hear her anymore.

You ran all the way to the cafe, sweat ran your forehead and your back and armpits were wet. You hope that you don't stink, since you didn't go to shower or at least put deodorant. You were in such a hurry, hopefully it's not for nothing.

You ran in the cafe breathless and panted loudly. Walked to the stand where those doughnuts usually are and gasped.

Those doughnuts are gone.

Damn it, damn it.

You stormed out of the cafe angrily. You're done. It was so hard to find job in this area, that would accept a highschool student and would pay enough for you to go to collage. All is messed up just because of some stupid doughnuts.

You went in the woods, to the little waterfall. It's a place where you think. It's place where you are alone. A place, where isn't crowdy and you can breathe unpolluted air.

God, why did you slept that much, you slept a flippin' 16 hours. Yeah, you were a little tired of the working and waking up early yesterday didn't make situation better, but it couldn't be that bad. Would it?

Why mom didn't wake you up? You told her about it yesterday. She thinks that you're always tired when you work. It's not true, you're not. You're fine.

Are you though?

She said you looked 'peaceful'. Your career depends on those flippin' doughnuts, this is really important, doesn't she understand that? 'Peaceful' huh, peacefully you will not go to collage.

You tried to relax yourself by taking a deep breath. You loosened your grip on the branch, that you didn't think you had. Fresh forest air filled your lungs and you slowly let it out. This forest is close to city, but still it had that magical vibe, that you loved about forest. Waterfall waters streamed down and made relaxing sound. They were so peaceful and mediational. You felt a little better. Sometimes, when holding breath and counting till ten doesn't make you less angrier, you come here.