Day 3 a confusing unsuspected visit

Dicks POV
However much fun I had yesterday with the team and my bros Percy was making me suspicious , first he we've never met his or his cousins parents and now he is cousins with aqua lad and Kaulder has no relatives on land . Besides that things have been great the four of us sneak out for patrol and all after Percy goes to sleep so he does not goes to sleep. Today nothing happened at the manor which almost made me feel something was up but I ignored it
Skip to dinner
Percy I demand you join us for dinner and do not call us master or any of that shit, I said to Percy as he was about to leave. He rolled his eyes and got his plate from the kitchen . So Percy what's your full name, Tim asked . My full name is Perseus Achilles Jackson but call me Percy ,he replied . What a dorky name , Jason said. Did your mother hate you or something , Damian said. Stop being rude , Tim said. So Percy how old are you and when were you born, I asked. So I was born on 18 th August and I am 20 years old , Percy said continuing to eat. So what is your hobby ...., I asked . Suddenly death stroke jumped in from the window . Deathstroke what are you doing here, Damian said. Percy get behind us , I shouted . Dick I know the situation but he isn't here for you , Percy shouted . We looked at him confused and as if he were crazy. Hmmm unfortunately he s right I m here for him , deathstroke replied . Slade let me guess Zues send you to kill me , Thalia and Nico , because we're to powerful right, Percy snared taking out a pen. What are you gonna do with a fucking pen , Jason and Tim screamed . Haven't you heard a pen is mightier then a sword , Percy said smirking and uncapping the pen which turned into a freaking bronze leaf shaped sword. Spade Wilson son of Nemesis I challenge you to a duel , I win you leave us you win I'll go with you willingly, swear on the river Styx if you agree , Percy said. What's that gonna do , Tim screamed . Shut up all of you , you stay out of this its my fight . I swear on th river Styx , Percy and spade said in unison  , let us begin ............