#5

When they found out you got into a physical fight at school
Requested by THlRDEYE

---

Chan:
When you came home from school, he'd bombard you with questions. But it's because he's worried about you. He'd check if there were any bruises on you body if there were, he'd treat them and kiss the spot to make you feel better. He's praying on the inside to Lord jesus for you to never do it again.

Minho:
Scold you when you get home when secretly thought you're scary. He'd be like, "Ah she learnt the savageness from me". Wouldn't tease you as much now since he knows what you're capable of.

Changbin:
Speechless.com
Never knew you would take things so seriously as to pull the violency card. Would say things like, "that was so cool, next time invite me there so I can throw fists too" but jokingly of course.

Hyunjin:
He was there at the time you fought. A certain girl was TOO flirty with your boyfriend so you decided to take matters into your own hands. He was the one to pull you two away. She started clinging onto him playing the victim even though technically was but it irritated you. He knew what's up so he kissed you in front of the school before you could throw another punch. (Dang this one's long)

Jisung:
He was also there but to your suprise, he took the bitch's side. You thought it was ridiculous considering he's suppose to choose you since you guys are dating. He thought he had made a fair decision. But it wasn't fair. He didn't know what happened behind the scenes.

Felix:
Regretted he ever thought you taekwondo. Why? Because you didn't use it for self defense. You literally took down a muscly guy in another class in matter of seconds. He never knew you'd use your taekwondo skills on the dude. You seemed gentle and ladylike so it was surprising that it wasn't for self defense.

Seungmin:
Disappointed. He never thought your emotions could drag you so much and he doesn't like the fact you relied on physical fighting. But he also felt very worried. He'd definitely hear you out.

Jeongin:
Lowkey scared of you like Minho. He'd think you were brave to fight like that though. When you came home with a black eye, he'd start to cry thinking we couldn't protect you.

---
A/n:
Thx for all your luv and support. I hope you enjoy reading my books~