Reaction to you initiating the first kiss

Plot: How they would react to you kissing them for the first time.
Sorry this is long. Also sorry again for not having gifs but I promise the next one will have.
Requested by _ariaaa_

---

Chan
• You went home to find chan sleeping in the study room with arms strewn all over his lyrics paper.
• You tried to poke his nose, ruffle his hair, blow on his face but nothing. So...
• You whispered, "Chan, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna have to kiss you ;)"
• However, he still stayed asleep and 2 seconds after you said that, you noticed that he gave a you a slight smirk.
• "Ridiculous! Are you doing this on purpose?"
• You were speechless as you didn't expect it to be like this.
• But you are a women/man of your words so when you leaned in hoping that he's actually asleep, he opened his eyes suddenly and giggled when your lips met.

Minho
• "Ngheheheh, I won!" "Whatever" "Aww y/ n...but anyways I won"
• You guys made a bet that whoever won the bowling had to do the house chores by themselves for 5 weeks.
• You were a little grumpy because chores. And to make matters worse, he kept rubbing it in your face.
• "Haha you also have to make our beds every morning..." Then you kissed to shut up and smirked.
• He got completely caught off guard and just stood there dazed.

Changbin
• You guys were at an ice cream parlour and while you guys were chatting, you noticed a little bit of the dessert on the corners of his lips.
• You got an idea of having an excuse to kiss him since its like getting it off for him.
• You must've been staring intently at his lips because he knew right away what you were about to do. So he decided to play hard to get and tease you by licking it off himself.
• "Hymph, I was about to" "Too late"
• You guys decided to go to the nearest park and mess around there and at one point you guys decided to play hide-and-seek.
• it was Changbin's turn to find you however when he turned around to find you, you were right behind him so you kissed him. Pay back I guess.

Hyunjin
• You guys were playing with kami. But the quick puppy ran way too fast.
• You tripped over the chew toys and fell on top of Hyunjin.
• You two were a blushing mess. I mean it was sooo awkward. Staring into each others eyes and every now and then, you would glance at his plump lips.
• "I'm sorry" "Don't be" and with that, you pressed your lips onto his and tasting his sweet lips. After you were satisfied, you pulled away and hugged him with him hugging back, only each other's love radiating.

Jisung
• This squirrel decided to take you to Disneyland while you guys were in Hong Kong.
• You guys were so hyped to do everything together because this is basically every couples dream: make cute memories at Disneyland.
• You guys got your cute character headband: Jisung with a Mickey Mouse one and you with a Minnie mouse one. You can say that you two were the cutest couple out there.
• You were so happy so you thanked him by leaping onto his and gave him a soft kiss. He was the happiest man alive right at the moment as he knew that was your first kiss together and it felt just right.

Felix
• "Get it right y/n" "Ugh I'm trying"
• You two were left alone to practice dancing. He was getting frustrated as you couldn't twerk properly jk because you couldn't get a move right.
• You were so stressed and you thought he didn't care about you.
• "Babe, don't say that" "Well, how am i-" but before you could finish, he slammed you against the wall panting from all the dancing and so we're you. You were too tired so you apologised and gave him a quick kiss. He was so stunned that you easily got out from his firm grip.

Seungmin
•You two were at a meadow enjoying youth (a/n:not me)
• Seungmin decided to make you a cute flower crown with daisies and babybreath. It was crafted so beautifully that it made you love him even more if that was even possible.
"Y/n, turn around". He gently places it on the crown of your head and admired your beauty. "Wah you're so beautiful I could kiss you right now"
• So you granted his wish by cupping his face and kiss him. He was surprised but kissed back with passion. "Woah, you're good for a first timer. But me too..."

Jeongin
• " Jeongin-ah, you're so adorable" you said as you squeezed his cheeks. "Pft, I'm a grown man" "Jeongin you eat fruit loops" "So?" "Nvm" "I can prove to you thay I'm mature ;)" "Who taught you that?"
• He approached you and tucked a strand behind your ear. He noticed your ear turn read and kissed it.
• "Yah! What was that for?"
• Revenge: while he was doing homework, you tiptoed to him and left a chaste kiss.
• Should ve seen the look on his face. Pure shock but smiling like an idiot after.

- Tallwooji