The Wedding

Michael~~

The nerves I feel are no way to be described in words. My hands shake as I pull at the white tux jacket and white tie. My black shirt pops under it the Jacket and my black dress shoes look out of place with my white slacks but I don't say a word as my mother runs around the room making sure that all the windows are covered and no one can gets in. She reaches out and spikes my hair once she freezes and sighs Tiers in he perfect brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I stand and take her hand looking deep into her eyes.

"My Baby's all grown up and getting married!" She sobs pulling me close and into an unbelievable tight hug.

"Mom," I whisper pulling her tightly against me getting upset. "Don't cry cause then I'm gunna cry then we'll walk out looking like a mess!" I rub her back as I hold her close trying to calm her down.

After a couple minutes there is a knock on the door and my mom pulls away and carefully wipes under her eyes checking for any mascara that my have run a stray as she cried. I give her the thumbs up and she turns and runs to open the door.

"You have 2 minutes," Some one on the other side says and the door closes quietly. My mom turns toward me and smiles sweetly and I nod walking toward the door and opening it. I hold out my arm to my mother and we make our way down the stairs to be put in place by some crazy Omega.

My mother and I stand at the way back with my mother holding onto my arm. We watch as the people walk before us in and then the march sounds.

I take 3 big deep breaths then me and my mother walk out. I gasp at the beauty of it all. The forest looks perfect but that's not what holds my attention now. I stare up at Carson totally opposite of me in dress but still looking perfect.

I watch his face as he smiles at me happily and waits grinning. As we pass the first row I see his parents, my sisters and other In-laws, and finally our Babies, Melody, Rae, and Sage. I smile but I quickly look back up at Carson as I feel his fingers fill the spaces between mine and Sparks fly up my arm.

"Let us begin," The Priest says clearing his throat and opening his bible. "Dear Heavenly Father we are gathered her today to Join Michael Andrew Evans and Carson Ethan Jaspers in holy matrimony...." He continues on but I don't hear half of what he is saying.

"Now the Vows! And Rings!" The Priest says as he looks toward Carson to start.

Carson takes my hand and slips my wedding ring onto my ring finger as he says in a loud confident voice, "Michael, In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever," I hear the audience sigh and awe at him.

Before I can blush the priest looks at me and I take Carson's hand and slipping on his ring I say loudly and Proudly, "Carson, You are my inspiration and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you. You are my greatest boon. I am yours.You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever."

I hear the audience Awe again but I don't care. The priest smiles and says as He looks at Carson, "Carson do you take Michael to be your Lawfully wedded Husband? To have and to hold in sickness and in health, through the Bad times and the Good times, Wether you are rich or Poor?"

Carson clears his throat and says smiling down at me taking both of my hands into his own, "I Do With all my heart and More!"

"And do you Michael Take Carson to be your Lawfully Wedded Husband? To Have and to hold, through sickness and heath, through the good times and the Bad, Wether you are rich or poor?"

I feel tiers of happiness start to roll down my face as I chock out, "I do forever more."

"Well then by the power invested in me by God and The Alpha O mighty I here by declare you Mr. and Mr. Carson Jaspers! You may now Kiss your Husband!"

And that was just what Carson did he pulled me close and Kissed me with such passion and Love that for once in my life, I was Truly Happy.