Help

A/N(You already know. This art is not mine. It belongs to the rightful owner.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I flew up into the air, following the trail of smoke and screams. I kept on following it until I saw 4 young teens 3 huge monsters fighting each other. I flew after one of the monsters and punched it in the face. " (Y/N)!", I heard a loud voice call me. I looked over to see Cyborg. " Can you help bring Robin back to the Titans Tower?", be asked. I nodded back. I walked up to Robin to see him laying there unconscious on the concrete.

" Make sure when you get him there to stitch up all his wounds. He's not in any serious condition but I think he needs a little rest.", Cyborg told me. "Okay", I replied. I picked him up and carried him bridal style. Then I flew up into the air. As I was flying I examined all his wounds. " His beautiful face is now all scraped up", I thought in my head. "Wait. Stop! No! He's just a friend..that's really really cute and kind." I groaned out loud.

I can't be falling in love with one of my maybe future teammates. When I got to the Tower, I quickly started to fly around trying to find the medical room. They just have to have one, right? I kept on searching until I found it. I layed him on the bed very cautiously. I looked around the room for some alcohol pads and stitching supplies.

I litterly felt like a real doctor. I put on some gloves I found in a draw and in the same draw I found all the supplies I needed. Then I got to work. There was a wound on his arm, two on his leg, and one on his chest area. I rubbed all the wounds gently with the alcohol pads and then started to stitch him up. At least after an hour, I was all done. And then I heard chattering.

Then I saw 4 heads peak in the room. I smiled lightly. "All good",I said. They all smiled and then went to their rooms (I guess). I took the gloves off my hands and threw them into the garbage. I then turned the lights off. "Sweet dreams", I whispered.

A/N (And cut! Finally! Omg. That was the chapter my dudes. It is Wednesday my dudes! No actually its not. I hope u like. Tell meh in the comments if i should change anything or if its good or na. Okay! So ill leave u alone. Bye see u never. Thats a lie. See u soon!❤🖒)