Making Up

A/N ( All drawings belong to Gretlusky. Enjoy the chapter!)

I was still mad about that little goth girl getting all up in my face until the 'Titans' explained to me why she is the way she is.

I know it might sound wierd but now I feel guilty. A/N ( ha! Just like I do!😭😂) " Ugh..Starfire..is it?", I asked her while tapping her on the shoulder. " Yes friend?" "Do you know where that Raven girl is at?" I felt flustered because I just raged over her getting into my face and now I'm apologizing.

" Go straight down the hall all the way to the end.", she explained. I nodded my head and started my way down the hall. When I got to her door, I slightly knocked. It took her alittle to open the door. While I stood there, thoughts ran through my mind. ' This part of the hall is creepy.' 'How about if she snaps at me again' 'Will we ever make up'.

Then all my thoughts where disrupted by the sound of the door creeping open. "Oh..you.", she said with no emotion in her voice whatsoever. "What do you want? You came to argue? You came to hurt me?! Because if you want to fight, then let's fight!" I looked down at my feet. " I came to apologize", I said softly. She looked puzzled.

"For what?" Suddenly, I found my feet interesting. " For snapping at you". There was a moment of silence but then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. My brain was trying to process everything but it just couldn't. Why would she hug me? I thought she was the demon girl! She was supposed to be mad all the time! She was supposed to give me those creepy warnings with her mind. But, I guess I was wrong. Lesson learned: never suppose anything on anyone's background or looks. Then, she pulled away.

"Wh-what was t-that for?", I stuttered. she looked at me and said " I like you,(Y/N). You had some gut to do that and I like it." She plastered a slight smirk on her face and then walked back into her room while I just stood there dumbfounded. " So, does this mean we're friends?", I shouted from outside her door. No answer. " I take that as a 'yes'", i said to myself in my head and then walked away from her door.

A/N (So?Whatcha think? Bad or good? I don't have a lot to say right now. I'm really sorry if it's bad. Comment and tell me if you like it or not and if u have any ideas or reccomenations or anything u wanna tell me,please feel free to do so. And yeah! I'll try to update soon and I'll see u never! Just kidding. Love y'all!❤)