What's a Crime Alert?

A/N (All i know is that this definatly is not my art. Sorry that I took such a long time to update. I couldn't really get an idea of what I sould do for the next chapter plus school. But I am going to thank DCgirl795 for giving this idea to me. But I did change it up a little. So thank u and now let's get on with the story!)

                          (Y/N)'s POV

  As I walled away from Raven's door, I heard a loud siren go off. " Ugh...what's happening?", I questioned. I saw the little green teen that goes by the name "Beast Boy" run out of his room and say " It's the crime alert." I widened my eyes pretending like I now know what's going on. But in reality..I really don't. I saw the team run out of their rooms heading to the durection of the computer.

" Titans!", I heard Robin call, " It's Plasmus! And it looks like.. Cinderblock is there too?!" I still have no idea who they're talking about. "Eh..easy. With the new technology I've installed into my hardware, we could take them down easily without fail", Cyborg said sounding really confident. " (Y/N), do you think you'll be okay here?" Robin asked. I nodded.

"Titans! GO!" And with Robin's cue, they were off to save the innocent people of Jump City. I just sat down on the chair infront of the computer. I saw everything. Every kick they were throwing. Every punch. Who got thrown to the ground. Then all of a sudden I saw Robin get thrown down. I knew he was going to get up. But after a minute, I noticed he was unconscious. 

Then out of no where I saw some electric monster pop out of nowhere. A/N (Guys..I know his name is Overload😂) Then something popped up on the screen of the computer. Two buttons appeared on it. I looked around the keyboard and pressed the green button with a phone on it.

"Hello?" " (Y/N)! It is me, Starfire! Umm..we have a little problem here. " "I could see that", I said. Then I heard someone else talk. " It's me, Raven. We need you're help." " On my way", I blurted out in a rushy tone and then hung up. I ran flew out of the Titan's Tower and then I palmed my head.

" Stupid, STUPID! You forgot to ask her where the fight is!", I screamed at myself. But then I realized that I don't need the address because the mass disruction was right infront of me. You could see it from a mile away. There was smoke, people screaming, and the three huge monsters were clearly the landmark for me.

(A/N) There you go guys. Tell me what you think about it in the comments. Im gonna try to update really really soon for u guys. Thanks again to DCgirl795 for this awesome idea. By the way, the next chapter is gonna be when (Y/N) fights the bad guys. So yeah. Bye see u never. U know what thats a lie. See u beautiful people soon!