Chapter Three: How to Write Random Stuff!

In the last chapter, Sasuke tells Itachi that he works for the Kuro ie and takes Itachi there (on an unrelated note, Itachi Uchiha is a closet pervert). Kakashi couldn't care less that one of his students is a murderer. Naruto gets Konohamaru as a student and reconnects with Ebisu, an old friend. They meet Eriko, Mizuki's twin sister, who looks exactly like him. Meanwhile, Mizuki is burning in hell and Mikoto wants grandbabies. What is in store next for our protagonists?

-/_\-

Chapter Three:

How to Write Random Stuff!

The meeting went smoothly enough (though Itachi kept eyeing Eriko suspiciously), and all was well. Then the meeting was over and the questions started.

"So...you're Mizuki's twin sister?" Sasuke asked.

"Yep. Didn't see him much. I was planning on meeting him in a few weeks but, you know, he died. Haven't actually seen him in three years..."

There was an awkward silence while Eriko reminisced. How were they supposed to comfort her about her brother's death when they had all had a hand in his death. He was a traitor, too.

Eriko was broken out of her trance when Sakura cleared her throat.

"Huh...Oh, sorry about that," Eriko said sheepishly. "Anyway, I think that's it- WAIT!"

The seven of them (Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, Kari, Fujiko, and Ren), who were about to leave, froze.

"What happened?" Naruto asked frantically.

"I, uh, need a favor."

"What is this favor?" Itachi asked.

"Mizuki had a fiance," Eriko said. "Her name is Tsubaki. When we were younger, Mizuki and I fought over her." Eriko sighed. "Tsubaki chose Mizuki over me, but now that he's dead, I have a chance with her!" A fire burned in Eriko's eyes.

"...uh, Eriko?" Naruto asked. "What do you want us to do?"

"Find her! Please! Mizuki said he his her in one of the fields outside of Konoha's walls until things were 'safe'. I didn't understand what he meant back then, but now I do. He probably wanted to marry her after he killed you," she gestured at Naruto, "and left the village."

"You want us to find her and bring her to you so that you can date her?" Itachi asked skeptically. "And you're sure this Tsubaki isn't Straight?"

"She's Bi," Eriko said.

"...Bi?"

"Sasuke, I'm going on a trip to Konoha's outer fields."

Sasuke looked up, startled. Then he smirked. "You really are a pervert."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm not sure if Eriko and Tsubaki are into that kind of relationship."

"We'll deal with that when it comes."

"Are you admitting that you're a pervert?"

"No."

"I see."

-/_\-

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were all at Training Ground Seven. It was quiet, but that was understandable. Naruto was shuffling a deck of cards, muttering something under his breath.

Sakura, sunglasses covering her eyes, was sitting, leaning against a tree, not making a single move. She was probably sleeping, but it was hard to tell because, again, sunglasses were covering her eyes. She was clutching a kunai, though, so there was that.