Imagine 4 Part 1

Here's another imagine for you guys. Enjoy! 😊😊😊😊
*********************

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Please stop you're hurting me," i yelled.

I gasped in pain as the guy above me hit me in the face.

"Shut up you whore," he said.

My name is (Y/N) and I have been getting abused by the Moonlight Pack since I was ten. Since my parents were this pack's best warriors and a rouge killed them. They hated me for not saving them.

I was sixteen now. I didn't think the abused of being this pack's punching bag until Greg come into my small room and was raping me. I wanted to wait until I turned into my wolf and met my mate to lose my virginity.

But that made Greg laughed as he beat me to a pulp as he ripped my clothes off. I cried out as he kept hitting me. He rolled off of me when he released on my stomach. I cried as he left. I don't know how much more I can take of this place.

"Until next time, slut," he said, as he walked out.

I tried to get up but it was hard. I gasped in pain as I stand up. I hurt everywhere. But I finally made it to the bathroom and take a bath. I scrubbed until I felt a little better. I put on fresh used, hand-me-downs PJs. I cried myself to sleep tonight. I wake up at five to cook breakfast with the other omegas. I looked at myself and put on makeup to hid my bruises.

I went downstairs and felt pain in my lower abdomen. The other omegas throw me outside the woods near the pack and left me there. I cried out as I felt my bones breaking. I howled as I turned into Danielle. She was a white wolf with a black spot on my right eye.

I stared at her in some river I found after running a little. I changed back and find a T-shirt, shorts and shoes in one of the trees near the pack house. I went back inside and fall to the floor. Greg was looking down at me. He laughed as he kicked my ribs in.

"Alpha Oliver said we can't touch any of the omegas, that you all will be punished after Alpha King Henry leaves in three days," Greg explained," After that I want you in my room and the fun will really begin."

Like hell he will. Danielle growled in my head.

I just nodded my head before he walked away. I helped cooked and cleaned all day for the preparation of the arrival of Alpha King Henry. I heard from the other omegas that Alpha King Henry was looking for his mate for a year now.

That he hasn't find her yet. That he was coming to this pack to see if she was here since he searched most of the packs already. I was scrubbing the floors when Alpha Oliver stopped me.

"I don't want you out of that kitchen unless it's too serve dinner," he explained," That all omegas will be rewarded for helping with the cleaning and cooking for Alpha King Henry's arrival."

"Yes Alpha," I said.

"If any of you angry me while Alpha King Henry's here, you all will be punished together," Alpha Oliver said.

"Yes Alpha," I replied.

Luna Gigi come in and they left to go somewhere upstairs. I sighed as I finished cleaning the floor. I put up a wet floor sign and helped cook a lot of plates filled of fried chicken, sausage, bacon, hamburgers, potato salad, pasta salad, a green salad with a dressing on the side for the shewolves on a diets and apple pies for dessert. I finished cooking when Annabelle, the head cook turned to me.

"Take this sausage plate out there," Annabelle explained.

I could hear laughter as Alpha King Henry walked into the dining room. He was a handsome man as I stared at him. I was so distracted by him that I was tripped by one of the pack members. Sausages hit Alpha Oliver, Luna Gigi, and Alpha King Henry.

I gasped in pain as I rubbed my ribs as I stand up. I didn't mean to do it but I knew that I was going to be in a hurt of trouble when Alpha King Henry was gone. I wished that I hadn't get distracted by his smell of oranges, strawberries and coconut. I kneeled before Alpha King Henry.

"Please forgive me , your highness," I said," Someone tripped me, I didn't mean for this to happen."

He stand up and walked over to me. He put out his hand and I covered my face in fear. Now I was going to be beaten my mate. How sad is that. Even my mate wants to hurt me.

Maybe he won't hurt us, he has been looking for us, I heard Danielle say.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged, cowarding in the corner.

Alpha King Henry helped me up as I stared at him. He had black hair that looked a little messy in a sexy way, had muscles for days, and a sexy facial features. I blushed as he smirked at me.

"Dear mate, I'm not going to hurt you," Alpha King Henry said," Who has hurt you?"

I bite my lip as he helped me up.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Her name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), reject her being this pack's slut," Amber, this pack's slut, lied," Pick me as your mate and Luna Queen."

I growled at her as I walked over to her. She backed up until she was near the window in the dining.

"Bitch, stay away from what's mine," I yelled.

"What are you going to do about it?" She asked.

"This," I said.

I punched her so hard that she went through the glass window. I watched as she fall down to the ground. She changed into her wolf at last minute. I turned and looked around.

"Anyone else want to give me anymore crap about the abuse I've been through?" I asked.

Everyone was quiet.

"Oh what do you all think I was going to let you keep hurting me?" I asked.

We all looked at Amber as she growled at me.

"I challenge (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) for the Luna Queen position," Amber yelled.

Everyone gasped. Challenging someone for position had to be answered.

********************

I hope you guys are enjoying these little series I'm doing. Are you guys enjoying this book. Please comment. I want to hear some honest opinions. 😊😊😊😊😊