Imagine 3 Part 1

Here's another imagine for you guys. 😊😊😊😊😊
*****************

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was running though a forest states away from my old pack. I was angry, upset and disappointed in my ex mate. He was a manwhore that wanted me only to take my virginity and leave me. He never cared about having a mate.

I left because he rejected right after sleeping with another girl. It hurt so much worse than I ever thought. I deserved a better mate than that.

Maybe a second chance mate will be better, I heard Lina say in my head.

Maybe so.

There are times where werewolves do get their second chance mates and be happy again. I hope that is the same thing happens for us. I run until my feet had cuts and we're bleeding. I stopped out by a waterfall. I dropped my bag and changed back.

I grabbed soap and jumped into the water. I washed my bloody, tired body. I changed into a sweatshirt and pants. I climbed into a tree and laid down with a blanket. I fall asleep really fast.

Hours later

I wake up to someone breaking a branches and the very loud crunching of leaves under their feet. I growled at them as I landed back down. I hated it when someone wake me up before I wanted to.

"What, can't a girl get some beauty sleep," I yelled.

I looked at the most handsomest guy I've ever saw. I smelled cinnamon, oranges and mint.

Mate, he's our mate,I heard Lina say, kiss mate.

Calm down, I told her.

Sorry he's just so hot, Lina said.

I blushed as I looked at him. He was handsome with his messy, sexy, just out bed black hair and a little up in the front. He had the bluest eyes I've ever seen on anyone.

He had pale white skin, and wearing all dark red colors. And he smelled of vampire. I have a vampire as my second chance mate.

He had dark red shirt, red jeans and red shoes. I think red is his favorite color. He laughed at me. I growled at him, making him holding up his hands in surrender. I smirked at him.

"Oh, you're a fiesty beautiful little mate," he said.

"Well, how rude of me," I laughed, smiling," I'm not much of a morning person."

Stop being mean to mate, Lina said, growled in my head.

"I can be however mean I want to mate, he wake me up," I yelled.

"I'm Garret, I'm sorry that I wake you, princess," Garret said, kissing my hand.

I purred as I felt sparks go up my arm. It was something I didn't think I would feel again for awhile. I thought it would be years before finding my second chance mate. But here he was. I'm actually standing in the middle of the night with him.

"I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)," I replied, smiling.

"You know it's kind of dangerous being out here around midnight," Garrett said," You never know what might want to come out and play, my dear mate."

I smirked as I flipped him onto his back. I didn't mean to hurt him but I needed him to know that I'm not some weak girl. I'm never going back to that stupid, useless, weak girl that my old abused pack thought of me. I'm daughter of an alpha.

My dad died when I was eleven and my mom was so drunk that she remarried and let my stepdad and the pack members abused me until I'm eighteen now. I still have useless bitch craved in silver on my very low stomach.

"I can take care of myself," I said, growling.

"I'm sorry, forgive me for not knowing," Garrett said.

I pulled him up and put my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist. I sighed.

"I just don't want to this abused, useless werewolf my old pack treated me as since my dad died when I eleven," I explained, tear running down my face.

He wiped my tears away.

"Let me take you to my place unless you want to sleep out here," Garett said.

I walked to the tree I was sleeping and climbed it. I grabbed my bag and jumped back down. I grabbed his arm and pointed in a direction.

"Lead the way kind sir," I said, laughing.

"You're cute my dear mate of mine," Garrett replied.

As we walked, we learned about our dislikes and likes. He was quite charming.

******************

I'm doing a part 2 to this. Should I continue this book? Idk. Do you guys like this series?