Imagine #1 * #1

Here's the first imagine for you guys. Please comment your thoughts on this imagine. Send me any requests you want me to do in the comment or private me. Enjoy! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
***************************************************************

(Y/W/N) - your wolf's name

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Hi, my name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) and I'm a werewolf. That's right, I said that I was a werewolf. Most of my life no one really noticed me but (Y/BFF/N). But after shifting into my wolf, (Y/W/N) last night. I felt like I wanted everyone to noticed me at school. I was wearing a red short laced crop top that showed off my breasts a little, black skirt that went five inches from my butt, black leather jacket, and red heels. I curled my (Y/H/C) hair, put on mascara, black eyeliner, red and black Smokey eye, pink blush, and red lip stick. I was sitting in my green BMW putting on my strawberry flavored lip gloss.

I take a deep breathe as I got out. I slammed my car door and grabbed my small bag. I walked inside and every guy in the hallway were looking at me and saw lust in them and every girl gave me death glares. I smelled that Kyle Mason, star quarter was my mate. I smirked and winked at him. He was shocked as he looked at me. I find it a little funny that he has never noticed me before now. I flirted with some of the guys to make Kyle jealous. Make him want me like I secretly have for years. He was the hottest guy I've saw. I walked to my locker and opened it. It was slammed shut and turned and pushed into the locker next to mine. It was Kyle Mason and he looked hot when he's angry.

"Mate," he growled," You're my mate?"

"Awww, what's the matter, find out your mate isn't Barbie doll, slutty whore type until now, that you never thought the moon goddess would put you, the school's player/ man whore, would be paired up with a nerd like me?" I asked, smirking.

He growled. I saw lust and angry in his blue eyes. I have push his buttons some more.

"Come on, Kyle, you don't think you would ever be with a book loving, love to study nerd, do you?" I laughed," The star quarterback and the school nerd that's a laugh."

"So, why don't you just reject me already?" I asked.

I saw his eyes softened and I thought I saw sadness and pain in them. But that can't be. He didn't do feelings with girls in school. At least, what girls say around school.

"I'm not going to reject you," he said," I don't want anyone else but my mate since I turned sixteen last year."

"Then prove it," I replied, smirking at him.

I move my arms up his chest and put them around his neck and played with his hair. He groaned as I did that. Then I felt his lips on mine. It made me gasp, giving him the chance to stick his magical, wonderful tongue in my mouth. We fight for dominance but I gave up after a few minutes. He moaned as I pulled on his hair. I pulled away when we both needed air. I looked behind him and saw his girlfriend, Megan glaring daggers at us. I pushed him away and look at him.

"Like I said prove it,"

He pulled me back and hold my chin, making me look at him.

"Wait, why can't we be together?" He asked," What do I do?"

I looked away as I back up.

"I don't want to be with someone who has used girls for sex, that he needs to dump Megan, and make a big thing to ask me out, to make me feel special and the only girl you want as your girlfriend and mates forever," I explained.

I turned and run away before he saw my tear fall now my face. I want to go back but I had to let him know I wanted to be the only girl he wants for the rest of his own.

************************************************************************

Will Kyle win your heart back or will he mess it up? Read the next imagine. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

************************************************************************

Extra Inform:

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

* # number - means that the imagine will be in parts. Hope you guys enjoyed this book so far. Please comment. Requests are open. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)