Imagine #1 *#2

Here's part two of the last imagine. Enjoy! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
******************************************************************

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's been a week since I find out that Kyle Mason was my mate. He was being so distant lately. I didn't see much of him and that made Megan hated me. Right now, I was at Megan's celebrating Spirit week party. I take a few shots with (Y/BFF/N). I drink until I felt loose and drunk.

"Do you think I do the right thing with what happened between Kyle and me?" I asked.

"Of course it was the right thing, he needs to know that he needs to stop his man whore player side and be with only you," (Y/BFF/N) explained.

I smelled Kyle walked in and looked at the door. He was alone as he walked over to me. I gulped down the rest of my drink. As he made his way over, Megan tried to talked to him. I growled as I saw that she put her hands all over him. He pulled her off of him as he looked at me. I glared angry daggers at them both. My eyes were probably black with anger, hate, disgusted, and hurt. I hold back my tears as he stand in front of me. I take another shot of whiskey and looked at him. He looked awful like he hasn't slept in days.

"Can we talk outside, (Y/N)?" Kyle asked.

"Kyle, babe, we can talk all night if you want," I giggled.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I missed his lips on mine. I might reject it tomorrow but that's tomorrow issue. I put all my emotions into that kiss and pulled away after a few minutes. I giggled as he groaned. I walked to the door and looked back at him.

"You coming, lover boy," I said, winking at him.

He followed me to the back yard. I turned and looked at him. I folded my arms over my chest, making him look at them. I smirked at him.

"Are you going to talk or continue staring at me?" I asked.

"You said I needed to make a big gesture about wanting to be with you and only you," Kyle explained," And I have a surprise for you."

"What's that?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Turn around and looked up," he answered.

I turned and looked up. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me to him. I waited a few minutes before seeing fireworks going off. I saw it say:

                                           (Y/N), will go be my girlfriend?

I gasped as more fireworks went off as people started to come out to watch with us.

                                  Will you go the Spring Fling with me?

I turned in Kyle's arms and looked at him.

"So, will you?" Kyle asked.

I looked at Megan and smiled when she glared death daggers at us. I looked back at Kyle and playing with his hair.

"Yes to both," I answered.

We kissed and enjoyed the night together; drinking, dancing, and enjoying each other's company. He made my life better because we got married four years later.

********************************************************************

Hoped you guys enjoyed reading part two. Please comment. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)