"Wait see now you confusing me, what the hell is going on"

"Me and Nae rushed to the hospital last night because she was in pain and comes to find out she.."

It was so hard saying it out loud.

"We lose the baby."

Mijo and Reese jaw dropped.

"Bro word? That's so fucking crazy, I'm so sorry...oh my gosh" Mijo said.

"Chris, I'm sorry but how did it happen?"

"Umbilical cord accident"

"Damn my bad bro"

I nodded and sip my drink.

"So what you doing for the rest of the day?" Mijo asked.

"I don't know might just go home"

"Why you not going back to the hospital?"

"I was but Nae in there tripping"

"But she need you right now"

"We both going through it and she being petty and I just don't have time right now, my mind fucked up"

"I understand, you can stay here if you want"

"Nah imma just go home" I got up and threw my trash away and left out.

I rushed home and went straight to where my weed was. It been a while since I rolled up since Nae was pregnant. I was about to get so highhh, I didn't want to feel nothing right now.

Ranae

I flipped through the tv channels getting frustrated because I couldn't find anything that was on to watch. I didn't have my phone on me so I couldn't call anyone and I didn't know Kait number by heart UGHHH. I laid back, and without thinking, put my hands on my belly and started rubbing it.

"I'm so sorry angel" I whispered.

"Excuse me Ms.Collin?"

I saw the doctor come in. He had a fake baby wrapped in a blue blanket and I was highly confused.

"I know it look crazy but from our experience with patients who experience what you experience, we tried a method that somewhat work. We give a fake baby to them and actually let them express their feelings on how they feel if the baby did make it. This actually helps a little believe me but if you don't want to try it I understand I know it's kind of weird.."

"You have to be kidding" I squinted at him.

"No ma'am this is not a joke"

"I agree it's weird... but I'll try I guess"

"Ok here you go"

He put the baby doll in my arms as if it was real.

"I'll give you two some alone time"

He left the room. I looked around the room and then at the baby.

"Umm...uh...hey...it's your mommy?"

I can't do this I thought to myself. This was crazy ass idea. I shook my head and thought for a minute.

"Ok" I took a deep breath.