Your Guardian Angel [7]

Start from the beginning

I ordered Snickers and some Lays BBQ and a Dasani. I made my way into room 204, I had already finished my chips and when I entered I threw them away into the trash can. I was making my way to my seat when the teacher cleared his throat.

I looked up and saw Mr. Blake. AGAIN? WTF!

He nodded to me again, to go over to him. I grunted and made my way over. He was eating chips from a bag.

"What?" I asked.

He smiled, and then he patted to a spot on the desk.

I sat down on the spot he patted and we were quite close. His leg was brushing against mine swiftly.

"Tell me what happened, between you two, and I want to NOW!" he demanded with a straight face.

"Kk, we didn't do any of the things you think we did. We did what I said we did, literally. I yelled at him and shushed me." I said looking into those deep eyes.

He stared at me for conformation and when he found it he nodded once.

"So I heard you got detention...with me!" he ended with a gigantic grin.

When I smiled at his stupidity, he chuckled lightly. The sound rang in my ears and echoed throughout of my heard, sending chills down my spine.

He noticed me shiver, and his smile slowly receded from his face.

I kept quiet, and looked away from his face. But what he did next made me look up at him.

"Class dismissed," he said never breaking our gaze from each other. "Except you, Ms. Baze." He whispered loud enough for only us to hear.

The class erupted into a fit of cheers and gratitude toward Mr. Blake.

I only stared at him, and he stared right back.

"Why can't I go?" I asked.

"Because I AM the teacher and you're supposed to respect us, as a student, of course." He replied calmly.

I looked at him and sighed a dramatic sigh.

He got up from his chair and stood RIGHT in front of me. He placed his hands on each side of my hips. We were barely inched apart.

"What? Am I that much of a drag to be around?" he said looking at my lips.

I licked them, and I saw him shiver.

I looked at his lips, and all I wanted was for him to kiss me.

Suddenly my phone went off, 4ever by the Veronicas

We broke apart. Stupid Veronica.

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever

Let me show you all the things that we could do

You know you wanna be together

And I wanna spend the night with you

Yeah, yeah (with you)

Yeah, yeah

Come with me tonight

We could make the night last 4ever

I've seen it all I've got nothing to prove

Come on baby just make you-

I picked it up.

"What? What do you want Veronica?" I asked her.

"Nothing it's just I saw the new kid, AND HE IS SO HOT!" she screamed into my ear. I pulled my phone away from my ear and I could still hear her freaking out.

"WHAT THE FUCK, VERONICA?" I screamed back at her.

"Sorry, just a little excited." She said in her normal tone

"No shit." I said sarcastically. "And I already knew."

"You did? How did you know? Who told you? When did you find out? Why didn't you tell me? Where did you guys meet? How did it happen? Did sparks fly? Or was he-"

"Veronica"

"Like okay?"

"Veronica"

"Did he notice you first?"

"Veronica"

"Or did you notice him first?"

"VERONICA" I yelled.

"Oh right so, you were saying."

"I'll tell you later."

"Fine, but it isn't over." She said and hung up.

I turned to Mr. Blake and he looked at me contently. I smiled at him, he was still so close.

"I should go." I said and walked out before he could object.

I walked down the abandoned halls in deep thought. I wasn't looking were I was looking when I tripped over a text book and was falling. Fortunately some caught me before I totally fell.

I looked up at the person and meet eyes with these beautiful grayish blue ones. I gulped as I felt his nose brush against mines. His hair was a dark black and moved onto one side. He was sexy. His face was serious as he led me up.

It was once again the new student.

"You should watch were your going."

"You should watch were you put your shit!"

"I could put my shit wherever I want."

"Then I could look whenever I want."

He smiled.

"I like you. You have attitude Schkyler." He said looking me up and down.

"Call me Sky."

"Well then call me Aid."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

took a while but its done!

Aid is sexy beast! rape him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comment and vote or read my oher story and comment and vote there too, Meeting you was fate....