Chapter 3

Things are Changing so Rapidly

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and add my story to your reading list! ^^

-❃❃❃-

Kai's POV

When it was time to get off the bus when I arrived to my destination, I stood up, thanked the driver, and stepped off the bus. I started walking in the direction of my hotel. I hope Axel isn't waiting too long.

The bus stop wasn't too far from the hotel, it was just a block away. So, I wasn't getting too exhausted by walking back to the hotel.

As I was walking down the street, I notice a man and a woman. Making out. There was no one else around, so good for them.

I passed by, thinking that they must be very young and so in love, and thinking that they're adorable. And then, I realized something that hit me hard.

The man that has his hands on the woman's waist, has dirty blonde hair. His outfit seemed too familiar, since I bought the same shirt and sweatpants he's wearing, for my own boyfriend.

Wait a minute, Axel?!

My eyes widened, realizing that the man was my boyfriend Axel. I march over to them and roughly pulled his arms away from that woman's waist.

She looks at me in shock, and started cursing me off. Axel whispers something in her ear, calming her down. She scowled at me, and just walks off. I could even see steam emerging from her body, she seems angry that someone like me, disturbed and ruined her make out moment with MY BOYFRIEND.

"You asshole!" I slapped him on the face, hard. The stinging sensation on my now red palm, satisfied me to the core. "How could you do this to me!" My eyes start to feel watery.

"Look, babe," He steps more closer in front of me. The stench of soju erupts from his mouth, making me gag mentally. "Let me explain--"

"You don't need to explain ANYTHING," I say, yelling out the last word of my sentence, "I saw what you did, and there's no need for an explanation for something like that!"

He scoffs. "Just hear me out, and listen to me, Kai!" His tone becomes desperate and frustrated.

"No. Shut it. I don't want to hear anything coming out of that disgusting mouth of yours, going around and kissing women like that."

"Come on, babe. Don't be like this..." He says, grabbing my wrist. I slapped his hand away.

"Stop it," I averted my gaze away from his. I know he's quivering his lips and furrowing his brows just to appear more innocent. "We're done, Axel. I trusted that you wouldn't do anything like this. Seriously? Making out with someone else?! A woman, especially?"

I shake my head, "How despicable. You should've used that brain of yours to think properly. I don't care if that woman forced herself on you but, you should've known better, you know? To save our relationship? I'd knew this would happen." I turn in the direction of the hotel, and start walking away.

"Babe..." He called out.

"Don't 'babe' me..." I muttered under my breath. But since it's just us on the street, I know he heard that.