And so it begins...

Apparently she was laying the groundwork for a bigger plan. After she had me wearing panties full time, I don't remember much after that. I'm just going by what she's told me. One night, at the dinner table, she hypnotized me. But this time was different. Where normally she would wake me up after, this time I didn't get woken up. She made me alert and normal. I still acted like myself in every way, but I was still in a trance. No one outside of her, and her friend, had any idea. But that is when things really started happening. She started feeding me hormones. She would blend them in with my food or drinks at first. She made very good money. So she made me quit my job. Things were pretty normal for a month or two. Then my body started changing. My chest for sore. Then my nipples started to expand and grow. My hips started getting wider. My skin got softer. The hair on my head got thicker. She had me shave every hair below my head, and keep it that way. And the hair on my head, she wouldn't let me cut, so it would grow out. I have naturally red hair, so she didn't change that. Yet anyway. Slowly, my body started to transform into that of a feminine goddess. Soon after, I started to grow breasts. She also used this time to start transforming my mind. To make me desire and want to be as feminine as possible. Including sexual attraction. She trained me to not only like cock, but to want, desire, and crave it. And to be addicted to cum. The more cum I had, the more I wanted and craved it. Like an addiction. She used a strap on to train me and teach me how to suck a cock. She also used it to fuck my in the ass and learn how to enjoy that as well. Some how, I'm not sure how, but was able to make it so I could continue to get hard. Usually hormones don't allow that. But it would still get hard. So if her, or her friend were craving cock, they would use me. After about 8 months, my transformation was complete. I was now a transsexual she-male goddess. Long beautiful legs. Wide hips. Perky D cup breasts. Long beautiful red hair. So beautiful and sexy. For my last night in a trance, she had me go to bed in a VERY feminine night outfit. Pink silk bra and panty set. And a matching pink silk pants and blouse. I went to bed that night with no clue what was going to happen tomorrow.