Chapter 11

©Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved

~Jean

The overwhelming sensation to wipe the grin off this jerks face was unbelievable.

He towered over me like a lion teasing it prey. A cat playing with a mouse. Not only did it irritate me to no end it pissed me off. Glaring up at him i watched as he maneuvered hisself so now both my hands were enclosed in his left one. The warmth i felt in his palm surprised me.

Not because i just now realize he seem fever hot but because i had assumed he was like demetris. A vampire. Still unlike demetris chilling snowy temperature Kalen was as warm as a hot summer day sunbathing. I also noticed how big his hands had to be to wrap one around both my wrist.

Thats when i noticed he was staring at me. His eyes were so focused and intense i almost shied away from him. "What" i hissed my eyebrows coming down confused. Then he blinked and was awake again like someone just shoved him back in his body.

He pulled away immediately. "This would go easier if you weren't so stubborn and disobeying" he said rubbing his hand through his white hair. I sat up looking at him like he lost his mind "excuse me." He sighed.

"You must not have ever obeyed not even the simplest of orders all you have to do is not get yourself in trouble and i already see you are a handful" he said glancing over at me those purple eyes darkening a bit.

"I don't have to obey anybody" i said glaring at him. The sideways look he gave me said more then his next sentence. "I can see" he said his voice lowering a bit.

I wanted to hit him again but i knew nothing would come of it. He was fast. Faster then i anticipated and that was going to be a problem.

How was i suppose to figure out what Christian was planning if i had this maniac looking over my shoulder. He stood up stretching his arms over his head.

"Well if you dont mind im going to get some rest I'd advise for you to do the same sleeping at the masters hours must be tough" he said before walking over to the spare bed on the other side of the room. I watched him go.

When he made it to the bed he sat down on it yawned and looked over at me. For some reason i was a little scared. His eyes were half open but somehow alert as he looked at me from across the room.

The look was so intense i felt as if he was choking me which i would have gladly took over this. "While im sleep dont try to do anything stupid i spent all night looking for you yesterday i don't want to spend tonight doing that again."

When he was finish he fell back on the bed and his eyes closed. Watching him closely it only took three minutes for him to fall asleep snoring lightly. As soon as i knew it was safe i slipped silently off the bed and tip toed over to demetris closet.

The door was closed and i was kind of surprised i didnt remember him closing that door. Glancing over at him i saw he was still sleep. Whatever he was he was dangerous. When i finally reached the door i grabbed the doorknob and twisted.

To my surprise instead of the door opening the doorknob fell into my hands. I gaped at it. The maniac had broken it off and now without it the door was not going to open.

I blew out a frustated breath as i turned towards the guy sleeping peacefully on the bed. I stormed over to him glaring at him with open hatred.

How the hell was i going to get out of here now. I watched his chest rise and fall as i drew closer. Not only had demetris locked me up like a insane inmate but also left me here with this puzzle of a monster. I stood by the side of his bed my arm raised ready to throw the stupid door knob at him.