♡ Zion imagine 1 ♡

Zions POV

I hit the red button to end the call with one of my homies, it was a weird conversation about Y/N. I decided i would ask her to come over rather her get mad through the phone. I press her name in my messages and ask her to come through, 

TO love bug🐝❤

 aye you free rn?

FROM love bug🐝❤

well hello to you too. but umm sure? why wassup?

TO love bug🐝❤

juss come through rn and i'll explain shit.

FROM love bug 🐝❤

you scaring me but omw

------------------

I put my phone down. She scared, I should be. I know when i bring this up she gon go crazy on my ass. I know deep down she would never but i need reassurance...

*15 mins later*

I hear a knock on my door and the door open. "Hey Nick let me in, wassup?" "Sit" is all i say and pat next to me on my bed. "What's going babe?" "Don't go crazy on me now, im juss asking to make sure cos hes my homie and you the love of my life, i dont wanna lose you" i say looking down playing with my fingers. "Ok go on" she says with a stern voice. "See you already starting" i say. "No im not, im ju---whatever Z, go on."    "Okay.....ummm my homie said that he thinks i should be careful with you" i say nervously. She raises an eyebrow, "whats that suppose to mean" she says crossing her arms. "He said that he heard some talk and people say you aint loyal, you prolly fucking other dudes on the low right now.." "Oh really, whos your "homie" ?" "Just nobody i just wanna know why he would say that and is that true" "First off , whos your friend talking on my name?" "Anthony is his name" "WHOS THE HELL IS ANTHONY AND I DONT APPRECIATE YO DUMB ASS FRIENDS SPEAKING FALSE SHIT AND HAVING MY NAME IN THIER MOUTH WHEN THEY DONT KNOW ME PERSONALLY, YALL GOT ME FUCKED UP" She yells getting up.

**QUEUE THE "AT THIS MOMENT HE KNEW HE FUCKED UP" VOICE OVER .. lol no? ok **

"Babe chill, i know its crazy, i know you wouldnt do that to me, i ju---" "Nah dont try to say you know i wouldn't cos if you really believed that shit, you wouldnt have ask Caleb" she interrupts me. "You know i hate when you call me that and i was juss asking babe, im fr sorry. I'll tell him and set him straight. Im sorry" I say grabbing her arm, She pulls her arm back, "Nah fuck you and fuck yo friends, you really think im like that, you can go fuck with someone else." She walks towards the door but i run to it and block her from leaving. "Baby please can we just talk about this, im sorry for thinking that shit but yanno my past. I was just scared it was true, i love you more than anything and you know that." She doesn't say anything and just stares me down. I know this look, she looks like she wants to cut my throat. She turns around and sits on my bed indicating "ok lets talk"  I sit down next to her, "Are we okay, i want us to be. I get why you angry, i shouldn't have thought that or believed him. I should've backed you up, i feel so stupid" i kept rambling on. She just looks at me and doesn't say a word. "Babe can you please say something, please forgive me" i say grabbing her hand. She looks down at our hands intertwined and looks at my face. She still doesn't say anything. I just look at her too without saying anything, for a moment we just stare at each other. She then grabs my face and kisses me gently on the lips, "I forgive you" she says softly. I smile at her and lift her head, "I love you so much." "I love you too Z" she says kissing me one more time. I kiss her back but she pushes me off , "but you ever doubt me or think stupid ass shit like that again, you gon regret it." I laugh and pull her  into a hug, " I know I know" "Yeah you say that but still do it" she says. I smirk "Yanno it's kinda cute when you mad, you trying act all big and tough." I started laughing,  she punches me in the arm. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" she yells. "Alright my bad, I love you" i say kissing her for head. "You remind me of Jack Jack in the incredibles when he mad" I whisper in her ear just to mess with her even more. " That's it" she says pushing me away and getting up. I start dying of laugher. " You done yet" she asks crossing her arms. " Girl drop the attitude and come give daddy a kiss" I say tryin not to crack up again. She rolls her eyes and starts to walk away. I grab her arm and pull her onto the bed. I climb on top of her, " where you going?"

----------

That was my first imagine in here, did you guys like it? I plan to do one for each guy and many more 😊

-maygen♡