Paperfresh: Saved!

This was inspired by a comic I saw.  By the way, this is canon Pj

--------------------------------------------------

Geno looked over at the two positive people, giving a questioning look. "Reaper recently broke up with his girlfriend. When's the appropriate time to 'make a move'?"

Ink thought for a moment. "I'd say about a month." Dream looked over at him. "Really? I think two or three would be best."

A sudden voice rang out through the room. 

"Half-hour."

Geno looked towards Fresh, who just shrugged. He pointed at him, nodding. "Interesting."

The artist in the room facepalmed, sighing. "You really don't know anything about love. Do you, Fresh?"

Fresh grinned, tilting his head to the side and pointing at Ink. "I'm dating your son though. So, I guess I know a little somethin' bout love."

You could practically see flames ignite around Ink. The artist was extremely mad.

"Oh! When I get my hands on you!"

The chase was on!

Fresh running for his life with Ink close behind. Suddenly! Fresh was cornered.

"H-Hey! My broski! Chill!"

Ink was glaring at Fresh, holding up his overly large paintbrush. He raised the paintbrush when suddenly, black strings wrapped around it. The strings pulled it straight out of his hands. Ink was left confused, looking at his now empty hands. A hand reached out, grabbing Fresh's arm and pulling him out of there. Fresh was very confused and looked over at the person who just happened to be a certain tall ink monster.

"Pj?"

Pj didn't pay any mind to him and just looked over at Ink with an emotionless expression. "I would prefer it if you would be kinder to Fresh." He wrapped his arm around Fresh and walked away with him. Fresh looked back at Ink and just waved at him. Ink was left flabbergastered.