last chapter

4 Years Later...

Its was our 4th year of dating. Jeremy took me to the fair that was on the beach for our aniversery. We waked on the beach and it was dark you could barley hear the music from the fair. we were walking and holding eachothers hand. When i looked up ahead i seen flickering. I ran up to it and looked at it leaving jeremy behind. i looked at the candles and started crying. there were candles in a heart saying 'Kota, will you Marry me?'  i turned around and seen Jeremy on one knee holding the ring. "marry me and be with me forever?" i started crying more and nodded and hugged him.

October 23, 2018

(picture on weheartit.com look up the user be_my_nightingale then go to my collection "brietonwp")

today is the wedding day. Jan is the maid of honnor and everything is perfect. I'm getting married. My dad and eric would have been so proud. my mom comes in"dakota its time to. oh hunny you look beautiful.!' she starts crying. "mom dont cry i dont wanna mess my makeup up." she hugs me and we walk out. i get up to jeremy and he looks like hes about to cry he mouths "beautiful"

" I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." He grabed my waist pulled me in closer, and leaned in. He kissed my lips lightly then pulled back smiled and mumbled an 'I love you' then kissed me again. We pulled away, and i was in tears. Not the sad tears I had cried back when we were young but happy tears. Tears filled with love and joy. I mumbled an 'I love you too' and smiled. I let a tear fall and he wiped it away with his thumb. " You're so beautiful Dakota Shada. I will ALWAYS love you."